The Battle Between Son & Father

4 Months Later
The operation day
Statue of Bright
(Y/N) POV

Right now I'm standing in front of Statue of Bright with a bouquet of flower in my hand. PSC made the statue as sign of appreciation to my mother who has sacrificed her life.

Me:*sigh* How long has it been since you left me, mom? There is lot of things happened, you know?

I put the flowers that I'm holding in front of the statue and take a seat in front of the statue.

"People that walk here will call you crazy."

Me*thought*: I don't care.

Me: After you died, I lost the reason to live. I locked myself in my room for two days and didn't ate anything at all.

I smile.

Me: If you were there, I'm sure you'll force me to get out from the room. You'll force me to eat. You'll make coffee for me. You'll give words of encouragement to me. You'll hug me to comfort me. You'll do anything you can to cheer me up.

I take off my glasses as tears start to fill my eyes.

Me: But all of that isn't possible now.

All my memory with my mom start to flood my mind. I start to cry while holding my head with both of my hand.

Me: Why? Why it's you who need to die?! I still want to talk with you...! Everything is not the same when you're not here with me...! If you still here, me, you, and Ari can live the life like before dad "died"...!

I force myself to smile.

Me: Mom, after you gone, I've changed a lot. I start to smile more often. I start to socialize more. In other words, I've became (Y/N) before dad "died".

Suddenly a hand touch my chin. I look up and see mom who is smiling.

Mom:*smile* I'm glad to hear you have changed. But you also need to learn how to accept the reality. The reality that I'm no longer alive.

She wipes my tears away.

Mom:*smile* You have operation today, right? Do your best, (Y/N). Defeat League of Villains. When I was alive, I'm the sign of brighter future. But now it's time for you to bear that responsibility. I always by your side.

She then kiss my forehead.

Mom: Good luck, (Y/N).

Her body slowly disperse into light particles. I sigh and smile.

Me:*smile* I'll do my best.

I wipe my tears away before wear my glasses back.

Me: Sorry for keeping you waiting.

I turn around to face Lightless.

Lightless: I still have honor. I won't attack someone who is paying their respect. Moreover when that someone is my own son.

Me: So you already knew it.

Lightless: I already knew it from the very start.

Me: Why you don't tell LoV about it?

Lightless: Because I don't care even a little about them. I just joined them because I want to find chance to fight you.

Me: Well, if you want a fight.