Confession

Meanwhile
A convenience store
8:30 am
Midoriya POV

Me: All right!

Man: Ah! You should where you're going

Me: Sorry!

Man: You almost made me lose the aftertaste of the Gold-Tips Imperial.

He quickly turn around and start to walk away with a little girl.

Man: Well, let's go luhh... Honey!

Girl: Honey?! I'm your honey?!

Me*thought*: Gold... That was what Yaoyorozu made for us...

I look at my right only to see a house.

Me: Ohh... So that house was some sort of coffee shop... Huh, I never knew...

The man quickly turn around and start to laugh.

Man: Did my ears betray me? Only those who know the Golden-Tips Imperial would have been able to deduce that... So you are one of the few who know of it?! Impressive for one so young!

Me: Umm... I'm not... I only know about it because my friend made some for me...

Me*thought*: Wait a second... This voice sounds kind of familiar...

Man: Hoho! What a high class friend... What a... Great friend you have.

Me: Yes... I'm really lucky...

I finally realizes who is this man. The man turn around and start to walk away.

Me: Wait. Are you that guy with the routine?

I slowly put the plastics that I'm holdinh on tbe ground as I remember what Ms. Midnight said to me and Mirio when we brought Eri visit the campus.

"If a single alarm goes off, the event will be called off on the spot... "

Man:*take off his mask* And who might you referring to?

Me: I saw your video.

I then remember everyone hardworkship for the festival. I remember (Y/N)'s change. From a man who didn't care about anything, into a man who always smile. And finally, I remember Mirio's plan.

Flashback
A month ago
Deku POV

Me: What plan?