Messages

The next night
Liberation Army Base
(Y/N) POV

Hawks: We're back.

He said as he land beside my black superbike.

Hawks gave it to me as christmas gift

Hawks gave it to me as christmas gift. I take off my helmet and put it on my bike. I take out my glasses and wear it before get off from the bike.

Slidin' Go: Oh hoh!? Did you guys go somewhere?

Me: Just a quick coffee run. The one you got here tastes like mud.

Hawks: He's right. Your coffee is the worst.

Slidin' Go: We can't have you two flying and riding a bike around freely like that! You two must obtain permission before acting on your own!

Me: You call yourself a liberation army, so why you forbid us from getting our freedom?

Slidin' Go: Careful, Reaper. Don't forget my rank is higher.

I look at him with expressionless face.

Me: You think I care about your useless fucking rank is higher than me?

Hawks:*chuckle* Calm down already, Reaper.

???: You don't need to. If I have the power to give you permission to kill him, I'll let you.

We look at the voice direction and see Chikazoku.

Chikazoku: Your rank is higher? I don't know that, Slidin' Go! In that case, you must possess high enough influence to spread the teachings of liberation in addition to having a standing high enough to access the hero's central information network

Slidin' Go: No, that's not-!

Chikazoku: Location data! Communication data! Real-time conversation redordings! I can see it all! Through 20 micro-devices I've planted on Hawks and Black Reaper. Nothing the heroes do is hidden from me.