Ready

Deku POV

(Y/N):*wink right eye while smiling* Thank you for considering me as your friend. I appreciate it.

That is the last thing he said to us before he go join Aizawa to take down some villains.

Me: He smile...

Iida: At all of us...

Uraraka: Before go join Aizawa-sensei...

Rozu: Could that mean he's...

No. 13: Yeah, he's ready to give away his life for all of us.

Aizawa POV

Me: You guys are bothering the class.

I said while taking down two more villains.

???: Behind you.

I look behind me and see a bulky villain try to punch me but before the punch hit me, someone kick the punch away and kick the villain's face. The villain got sent fly away and hit another villain.

Me: You need to make decision faster, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sorry for the wait.

He said and kick another villain's face who try to make sneak attack on him.

Me:*punch another villain* You know you're risking your life when you decide you want to help me, right?

(Y/N):*kick another villain* We'll never get anything if we don't risk something.

Me: I like that mindset.

We lean on each other's back and start to look at all the enemies.

Villain1: Using student, huh?

Villain2: You will regret helping your teacher!

He shoot bullets using his quirk at (Y/N), but before the bullets hit (Y/N), a black hole appear in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N): Black and White Counter.

Suddenly a white hole appear behind the villain and all the bullets that got suck into (Y/N)'s black hole earlier come out from the white hole and hit the villain.

Me:*whistle* Nice move.

(Y/N): It just suitable for countering long range attack.

Hand Man: Pro hero is really a problem. But that boy is bigger problem for us.

Me: You take left and I take right.

(Y/N): Got it.

Deku POV

Uraraka: When I think back, I don't think we need to worry about (Y/N).

She said while looking at (Y/N) who is skillfuly take down the villains one by one.

Me: He's too fast for them to catch him.

Iida: It's not the right time for analysis! We need to evacuate now!

Me: R-Right!

Me and Uraraka rush at the other students. Suddenly the black thing earlier appear in front of the exit door in his human shape.