Memories

10 years later
UA
Entrance Gate
Aizawa POV

Me: He late on his first day. I'll kill him.

I'm in my usual clothes. I'm waiting for someone in front of the gate. Present Mic come out of nowhere and greet me.

Mic: Hey, hey, hey! Principal Aizawa!

Me: Ugh, just call me Aizawa.

Mic: Got it! By the way, what are you doing out here?

Me: We have new teacher and he will start working today. The problem is, he already late on his first day.

Mic: The new teacher is the homeroom teacher of this year's Class 1-A, right?

Me: Yeah.

???: Sorry, I'm late!

Someone land in front of us. It's a man with black hair. He's wearing black coat and glasses.

I quickly choke him with my binding clothes.

Me: Why the hell you're late on your first day, (Y/N)?

(Y/N):*try to breath* S-Sorry! I met Deku on my way here!

Me: Class A reunion will be held tonight. You can just meet him later.

(Y/N): I'm really gonna die if you don't want to let me go...!!

I let him go.

Mic: And that's why you should never get on your former sensei's nerves.

(Y/N): I'm really sorry.

Me: Whatever. Your class is waiting for you. Mic, go back to work.

Mic: Got it!

He start to walk into the school. Me and (Y/N) start to walk into the school too.

Me: So, how's life?

(Y/N): Great, I think.

Me: How's your family?

(Y/N) has married Nejire five years ago. (Y/N) has take care of Eri and act as her adopted brother since he graduated. He has worked with Hawks since he graduated and he stopped working with him last year because he want to be a teacher at UA.

Eri is now sixteen years old and she study in UA as second year student. She manage to return Mirio's quirk. She still live with (Y/N) and Nejire.

Akabane join Endeavor's agency as his sidekick. Ari is still work with Hawks if I'm not mistaken.

(Y/N): We're great.

Me: How many children you have again?

(Y/N): Just one.

Me: I see. Not planning to-

(Y/N): I'll punch you.

Me: Try me.

We stop in front of Class 1-A door.