War

The Next Day
UA
All Might POV

Utter defeat. According to Blood King's reporting of the events... The ambulances and firetrucks arrived 15 minutes after the villains left.

Of the 41 students, 15 had lost consciousness and were in a critical state. 11 had injuries, ranging from minor to severe. Thanks to (Y/N), 14 were uninjured including him. But... One had gone missing.

Of the six professional heroes, one suffered a head injury and was in critical condition. And one that had left a heavy trail of blood had gone missing. One the other hand, on the villains' side, three were immediately apprehended and arrested. The others villains, who left behind... Vanished without a trace.

As for (Y/N), he was put under police custody because he was suspected become a spy to LoV. Aizawa, Blood King, and Pussycats try to convince the police but (Y/N) stop them. In other word, (Y/N) has surrendered himself to police and will accept any kind of punishment.

Me: They can't arrest (Y/N) just like that. They have no solid proof to accuse him.

Snipe: The students got attacked again. No one except teachers, Pussycats, students including (Y/N) know the location of where the camp will be held.

Me: It's like what you just said, (Y/N) is not the only one who knew about the location of the camp.

Midnight: He's a former villain.

Me: You can't labelled someone from their past.

Ectoplasm: Then what should we do? We also don't have any proof to prove that (Y/N) is not with LoV.

N

ezu: There is nothing we can do for him now. What will happen to him is rely on what answer he will give to police.

Little Timeskip
Police Station
Interrogation Room
(Y/N) POV

Tsukauchi: From what I got, you, Eraserhead, Pussycats, and Blood King are the one that arranged the camp, am I right?

I just stay silent while looking down at the table in front of me.

Tsukauchi:*sigh* (Y/N), I can't help you if you just quite like this. It's been 5 hours since you are in this room but you didn't say anything even a word.

Finally I speak.

Me: Why ask a question that you already knew the answer?

Tsukauchi: Seriously, after 5 hours stay silent, that is the answer you give me?

Me: What kind of answer you expect will come out from my mouth? Even I answer your question, it will not make me free from police. After you done interrogate me, you'll just throw me into cell again.

Tsukauchi: That won't happen if we have solid proof to prove your innoncence.

Me: But that is the problem. I don't have solid proof either.

Tsukauchi: But at least tell me something. It's better than you just keep quite and wasting time. If you keep quite like this, you are gambling Bakugou's safety.