License II

The Same Place
(Y/N) POV

Me: Hey, there is lot of strong opponents there. Can I join in too?

Aizawa: No, you'll make them passed out within a second. And we don't want to take the risk of you to accidentally lost control and attack the students instead of their weak points.

Right after he mention about I lost control, my mind flashback to when me and pro heros attacked LoV's hideout.

Me*thought*: What is the voice that I heard that time?

Suddenly an earthquake take me out from my trance.

Me: Joke, the earthquake just now, is it one of your student's quirk?

Joke: Correct! Shindoy You. Quirk: Shake. He can make things shake by touching them. However, aftershocks are reflected back to his body on the strength and speed of the shaking, sometimes rendering him unable to move.

Me: Okay, he's my opponent.

Aizawa: Hey, what I just said just now!

Me: Tell them I'll join this test again. I will only have one weak points and I won't try to attack any students' weak points. But that doesn't mean I can't harm any students. If I can survive for thirty minutes, I pass this test. But I just want to join this test only. I'll not take the other test.

I said and jump into the battlefield.

Aizawa POV

Me: That boy.....

Joke: If I'm not mistaken, that boy is Bright's son, isn't it?

Me: That's right.

Joke: Bright's death really gave a huge impact to hero society. I wonder how huge the impact that Bright's death gave to (Y/N).

Me: You don't know how long he train to get stronger to avenge his mom.

Joke: So he really want to kill All For One, huh? Not suprised. Behind that emotionless face is a face that fill with despair and want revenge.

Me: I know that very well.

I take out my phone.

Me: Well, I better inform the higher-ups about (Y/N) join this test.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Examinee1: There he is!

Examinee2: Where is his weak point?!

Me: Come on, I just only have one weak points. It will gone to waste if you can't find my weak point.

There is at least 20 examinee is surrounding me ready to throw their ball at me.

Examinee3: Just throw the ball! One of will maybe managed to hit his weak point!

All of them throw their balls at me.

Me: Shinigami's Presence.

All the balls turn into ash. All of them have shocked face. I then give them scary smile.