The Strongest Jujutsu Student

Gojo POV

Me: (Y/N)-kun is a students of UA that study in hero department that I found a month ago when I be my friend's replacement for a month.

Utahime: What are you trying to say?

Me: You can call (Y/N)-kun a perfect "creation" or something like that. And I make him more perfect by trained him for a whole month. And guess what? He has learned lot of thing. As example, Black Flash.

Utahime: Impossible...!

Me: I'm also surprised. But just like what my friend from UA said, (Y/N)-kun is a fast learner. Give him any kind of weapons and he'll adapt with it in no time.

Utahime: And you said he's a newbie?!

Me:*smile* Oops, my fault.

My phone start to go off. I take out my phone and answer the call.

Me: Hey, (Y/N)-kun. What do you need?

(Y/N): Just want to know something. Am I the only jujutsu sorcerer that have both quirk and cursed energy?

Me: Yeah, for now, it just you. Why?

(Y/N): Is it possible for me to channel my cursed energy to my quirks? That way, I can use my Equinox and Reaper quirk to exorcise curses like I take down villains.

Me: That actually isn't impossible.

(Y/N): Oh, and another thing. Tell that old hag that I already killed the Semi Grade 1 curse that Kamo will use to kill Itadori.

Me:*smirk* Got it.

He hang up the call. I put my phone in pocket and look at Gakuganji who is sitting behind me.

Me:*smile* (Y/N)-kun has killed the Semi Grade 1 curse that you gave to Kamo-san to kill Itadori.

His eyes went wide.

Me: You must wondering how did (Y/N) found that curse. Well, he can see life energy of living things after all. No need to be surprised, old hag.

Meanwhile
(Y/N) POV

Me: Huh, that curse is really easy to kill.

Inumaki: Shake.

Me: Well, let's go now. I leave Itadori with Todo-senpai. He should be all right. So I think we'll go find Nobara.

Inumaki: Shake.

We turn around and start to walk away. As we walking, suddenly we feel a terrifying aura coming from behind. We quickly turn around.