Race

Festival Day
Class 1-A waiting room
Deku POV

Iida: Everyone, are your preparation ready!? We're set to entet in no time!!

Kirishima: We have one missing person...

All: Where the hell is (Y/N)?!!

Kaminari: That guy always late.

Kyoka: I think he think we don't stand a chance against him so he didn't come so there is chance for us.

Bakugou:*scary face* Huh!? Did you just said I don't stand a chance against him?!

Kyoka: Nothing!

Todoroki: Midoriya.

Me:*look at Todoroki* What is it Todoroki...?

Todorki: On an objective basis, I think I'm above you in all terms of practical strength.

Me: Wha...? Uh... Yeah...

Todoroki: You've managed to get All Might's eyes on you, right? I feel no need to pry for that but... I'm going to beat you.

Kaminari: Oho!? What is this? Declaration of war from the second strongest kid in the class!!?

Kirishima:*put hand on Todoroki shoulder* What is with the belligerence all of a sudden!? Don't spring this on him right before-

Todoroki: I'm not here to play nice and make friends, but whatever.

Me: I have no idea what do you want from me... Telling me all that... You're definitely stronger than me... I think only (Y/N) who can defeat you... Looking at it objectively....

Kirishima: C'mon Midoriya, don't be so negative....

Me: Even so...!! Everyone even from other departments are aiming for the top with all their might! So not even I can just let myself lag behind the rest! So I'm going to go for it! With all my might, too!

Todoroki: Ooh.

Suddenly the door of the room open. We look at the door and see (Y/N) wearing P.E clothes like all of us and there is headphone around his neck.

(Y/N):*yawn* Sorry, I'm late.

All: Where the hell did you go in the time like this?!

(Y/N): Hmm? This is festival, right? Of course I enjoy the festival first before come here.

All: You go shopping?!!

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Kaminari: Did he really doesn't feel nervous?

Me: I don't think he know what is the meaning of nervous.

(Y/N): Yeah, whatever. They will call us shortly. Hope you guys are ready to defeat me.

Kaminari: He really understimate us.

Timeskip
Arena
(Y/N) POV

Deku:*nervous face* Wh-Whoa... So many people. How do you supposed to go all out if everyone in the arena is watching you?

Me:*take off the headphone* Not just in arena, but the whole country.

I said while looking around the arena. There is lot of audience just like I expect.