Protagonists

A month later
The night before festival
Class A's Residence
Common Space
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Kaminari: I can't sleep!

Mina: Quite down! Some people are sleeping!

I just watch them from the dinning area. Ari already went to sleep. I'm sure Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara is sleeping since they didn't get enough rest. It's been a month since they're here but they still didn't found Shadow's eyeball.

As for Gojo, I'm pretty sure he go back to his school this evening. He said he need to talk to Yaga about me and he also said that he'll come back tonight but maybe little bit late.

Kirishima: Hey, (Y/N)! How about you give us some motivations?!

Kaminari: Yeah, he's right!

I look at all of them as they look at me. I give them warm smile. I take off my eyepatch revealing mu red eye. I then stand up and walk into the living room.

Me: Everyone are protagonists in their own lives. You know what does it mean?

All of them smile.

Me: It means we're unstoppable. It means we can't give up too soon in any kind of situation. No matter how hard the situation you're in, no matter how strong your opponents are, that doesn't means we can't go through it. So be the protagonists of your lives, and no one can stop you.

All: Hell yeah!!!

I smile. Looks like I manage to boost their spirits. Suddenly my phone start to vibrate. I take out my phone. I answer the call.

Me: Gojo-sensei? What do you need?

Gojo: I'll pick you up in ten seconds. You're gonna pay a visit to someone.

Me: Huh?

He hang up the call.

Iida: Who was that?

Me: Gojo-sensei. He said he'll pick me up.

I said while wearing my eyepatch back. I put my phone in my pocket back. The main door then open. We look at the door and see Gojo.

Gojo: (Y/N), let's go now. They're waiting for you.

Me: They? Who?

Gojo go behind me and pick me up by my clothes.

Gojo: No time to explain.

He look at the others.

Gojo: We'll take off now. I'll bring (Y/N) back before tomorrow.

Ten Seconds Later
Tokyo Jujutsu High
Gojo POV

Me: We arrived.

I said as I put (Y/N) on his feet.

(Y/N): Where the hell we are? And how the hell we can be here in just ten seconds?

Me: We're at Tokyo Jujutsu High. Come, they're waiting for you.

I said as I enter the principal office. (Y/N) follow me from behind. After we enter the office, the door behind us close itself.