Baseball

The Next Day
Megumi's Room
(Y/N) POV

Nobara: Since when were you buddies with that gorilla?

Me: Yeah, I just leave you and Todo-senpai for an hour and you guys already become best friends.

I said whil eating a slice of pizza.

Itadori: Um... I wouldn't say we're buddies. I remember what happened, but I wasn't really myself.

Nobara: Were you drunk?

Itadori: Kugisaki, you think I'm the kind of person who drinks in a situation like that?

Me: We're glad you're okay, Megumi.

Itadori: Yeah! We get to eat pizza for it!

Megumi: It ended up being a good thing that I was out of Juryoku. Once we got rid of this roots, Ieiri was able to heal me. I prefer something easier on the stomach.

Itadori: So things like that happen too, huh?

Nobara: You fought against it, right?

Itadori: Oh, by the way, what happened to your eyepatch, (Y/N)? You didn't wear it since we defeated the curse yesterday.

Nobara: And since when your hair is black?

Me: Well, Gojo-sensei said after I ate the last Shadow's eyeball, I took Shadow's appearance. And my eyes got healed after I ate the last eyeball. So... Yeah. This is my appearance now.

(A/N): His appearance is like Kaneki black reaper appearance but he didn't wear glasses.

Megumi: Itadori. You've gotten... Stronger.

Itadori: Wha-?

Megumi: We talked about our own truths that time. Perhaps we're both right, or both wrong.

Nobara: There are questions without an answer too, you know. You're overthinking it. You're gonna go bald.

Megumi: Yeah, there's no answer. It comes down to whether you can come to terms with it or not. It's impossible to come to terms without a sense of self. Weak jujutsu sorcerers don't have a sense of self. I'll get stronger... And surpass you!

Itadori: Heh heh... That's more like it!

Nobara: Are you leaving me out of this?

Me: That phrase reminds me of Deku.

Todo: As I expected of brother's friends.

Wait, Todo!? We look at him. He's nodding. Itadori stand up and run out from the room.

Todo: Come back, brother!

He start to follow Itadori.

Itadori: I'm thankful! But please, enough! I wasn't myself!

Todo: What are you talking about?! You've been like that since junior high!

Itadori: I didn't go to junior high with you!