Hero Too

Office
All Might POV

Me: Hmm? Gojo sent me a message?

I open the message. The first thing I see is a photo. A photo of (Y/N) and Nejire. Their face is just an inch with each other.

Me: What the?!

I read the caption below the photo.

"Hey, All Might-kun! Look at this couple. They are perfect couple, aren't they?"

Me:*chuckle* (Y/N), you really have changed a lot.

Ms. Midnight then greet me.

Midnight: Hey, what are you mumbling about?

Me:*smile* Nothing.

I said while putting my phone in my pocket back, but before I can do it, Midnight take away my phone.

Me: Hey!

Midnight: What are you trying to hide?

Me: Whatever you do, don-

Suddenly her eyes went wide.

Midnight: Hey, these two are Nejire and (Y/N), right?!

She ask while showing me the photo of Nejire and (Y/N).

Me: Give that back!

I take my phone back and put it in my pocket.

Midnight: I honestly think that he'll be single forever. But in all of sudden, he and one of Big Three become lovers.

Me: You mean Big Five, right? Ari already got her provisional hero license.

Midnight: Huh? Seriously? I thought her supplementary lesson is still going?

Me: She defeated Gang Orca alone.

Midnight: Sheesh, how strong she and her lil brother can be.

Meanwhile
Outside of UA
Deku POV

Lovelover: Let him go!

She said while hitting me. I'm sitting on Gentle's back while holding both of his arms.

Lovelover: Let him go!! Stop it!!

She start to cry.

Lovelover: Gentle poured his heart and soul into this plan! He even forgot to have his prescious tea breaks planning for it! I said, let him go! Where is the "brighter future" in this!? Gentle is my only light!! He's my everything! Don't take Gentle away from me! If you take Gentle away from me, I'll die!!

Suddenly...

???: Deku, let him go.

All three of us look at the voice direction and see (Y/N) is walking at us. Hound Dog and a group of Ectoplasm are following (Y/N) from behind.

Me: (Y/N)...! Hound Dog-sensei...!

I quickly get off from Gentle's back.