Special Moves

The Next Day
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: As I mentioned yesterday, our first objective will be earning "provisional hero licenses" for you all.

All except me: Yes, sir!!

Aizawa: A hero license, in essence, grants you permission to directly intervene when peoples' lives are at stake. This qualification carries an immense weight. And this goes without saying, but the examination required to earn license is extremely strict. It is a provisional license, but even said that, the pass rate of this exam, year to year, less than 5 percent.

Mineta: Just for a provisional license, it's that tough?

Aizawa: Yeah, and one of you already got the provisional license and he has worked with some pro heros once. So if you want any advice or tips, just ask (Y/N).

All of them looking at me hoping for me to say something.

Me: So their first task is same like me, right?

Aizawa: Yeah, it is.

Me: Well, the first task is easy. Starting from today onwards, the teachers will be having each of you come up with at least two of your very own special moves.

Right after I say that, Midnight, Ectoplasm, and Cementoss enter the class as all the students inside the class except me start to cheer.

Students: Special moves!!! Finally!! Some cool hero-like curriculum!

Ectoplasm: Special! In other words, the techniques that will assure your victory!

Cementoss: These techniques must be deeply ingrained in who you are. Techniques that do not satisfy that requirement will not be allowed.

Midnight: These techniques become symbol of who you are! Nowadays, professional heroes without their own special moves are like endangered species.

Ectoplasm: We'll go into the specifics with you all shortly with live exercise.

Aizawa: Go change into your costumes. We'll meet at Gamma Gym. And don't think you can escape from this (Y/N). You'll join too.

Me: I never thinking of escaping anyway.

Timeskip
Gamma Gym
(Y/N) POV

I take a deep breath and exhale it. I open my eyes to look at Ectoplasm clone in front of me. I put my right hand in front of me ans suddenly a light bow appear.

Me: Divine Judgement.

I shoot a light arrow at the clone. In blink of eyes, the arrow go through the clone stomach instantly killing it. I put my hand down and the bow dissapear.

Aizawa: You really don't need any teachers' helps, aren't you?

We then hear a chuckling from behind. We look behind only to see All Might in his real form.

Aizawa&Me: What are you doing here?

All Might: I...

He turn into his hero form.

All Might: I wasn't asked to come, but I didn't really have anything to do today so... I have come!