Permission

Two Days Later
UA
Principal Office
All Might POV

Nezu: Through those sacrfices, an even greater amount of lives were saved, in light of your efforts. As citizen, fellow hero, and principal, I can't thank you and Akari enough.

It's been two days since the battle. Akari's death really make a big impact in hero society. She was not just my apperantice but also No. 6 hero.

As for (Y/N), Todoroki Family has decided to take care of him since they are blood relative.

Me: What is (Y/N)'s condition?

Nezu:*sigh* From what Endeavor told me, (Y/N) didn't went out from his room since they took him home.

Aizawa: If Akari's death give a big impact in hero society, it will give a larger impact on (Y/N)'s emotion.

Brad: "Losing Symbol of Peace and No. 6 hero in a same day"... That's what all the news is about.

Me: The reporters should give more space to (Y/N). Airing a news about someone's death while there is other person that grieving is rude.

Brad: I just afraid that boy will lost control.

Aizawa: He has gotten better at controlling himself. I think he'll not lost control for now.

Nezu: Police has stop suspecting (Y/N). That's a good news. But the threat has not yet been eliminated. From here on out, more firmly and more strongly than ever, we must protect, nurture, and raise the students. And so, we shall act accordingly, and put into effect a plan of mine which I've been mulling over, now more than ever. Blood King and I will see to Class B, which suffered more injuries. And All Might and Eraser Head, to Class A...

He then show us a piece of paper.

Nezu: For home visits

Nezu: For home visits. I ask for your cooperation.

Me: Including (Y/N)?

Nezu: Although Todoroki Family is the one that take care of him now, and all of us know that Endeavor will entrust (Y/N) and Shoto at us, you guys still need to go (Y/N). It's not Endeavor who will make this decision for (Y/N). It's (Y/N) himself that need to make his decision.

Timeskip
Todoroki's Residence
All Might POV

Endeavor: You don't need to ask for permission from me!!! I will allow it!!!

Aizawa: We absolutely know that.

Me: But Principal Nezu want (Y/N) to make his own decision. Can you please call him here?