True Identity

The Same Night
My house
(Y/N) POV

Gojo: Ari is in her room?

Me: Yeah. But why did you don't want anyone except your students join us?

Megumi: It's because we will talk about Curses. Since you can see Curses, you're different than any of your classmates.

Me: I thought we already talked about this earlier?

Nobara: The conversation is still not end. At least that what Gojo-sensei said.

Me: What is it about this time?

Gojo take a sip of tea before answer my question.

Gojo: What if I says that Shadow is a Curse?

Me&Itadori&Nobara: Eh?

Gojo: Before I explain the whole thing, I want to ask you a question to confirm my assumption.

Me: What?

Gojo: Yuji-kun ate one of Sukuna's finger. That's how Sukuna can be in his body. The question is... When you're twelve, did you ate anything that looked like an eyeball?

I try my best to remember if there is anything that I ate looked like an eyeball. After like 5 minutes thinking, I snap my finger.

Me: One day, after school, I went to the back of the school because Deku wanted to meet me. While waiting for him, I walk around at the bushes behind the school. As I'm walking, suddenly I found a little ball that was wrapped by weird pattern paper. I unwrapped the ball and start to inspect it. The ball looked like an eyeball. As I inspected it, suddenly Deku patted my shoulder from behind and I accidentally put the ball in my mouth amd accidentally swallowed it.

Gojo: Just one?

Me: Just one.

He then sigh.

Gojo: Okay, how about you let Shadow join us?

Me: Well, if you want.

Darkness wrap half of my face. My left hand move itself and take off my blindfold revealing my red eye.

Gojo: Hi there, Shadow.

Shadow: What the hell do you want?

Gojo: Just a favor. Reveal your true identity to (Y/N)-kun and my students. Don't worry, it's not like I need to kill you since you're not a threat to humanity.

Me&Itadori&Nobara: Huh?

Shadow: Well, I didn't expected I'll encounter with a jujutsu sorcerer.

Gojo: Well, I also didn't expected to encounter with (Y/N)-kun who is your vessel.

Itadori: Eh?! You mean (Y/N) is like me?!

Suddenly a mouth appear on Itadori's left cheek. An eye also appear under Itadori left eye.

Mouth: Now I remembered your face, brat. Your face is really like Shadow.