Friend

School
Deku POV

Teacher: C'mon, class! You're middle school seniors! It's time you started thinking seriously about your future! I'll be handing out printout on your desired life-course!

The teacher throw lot of paper to the air.

Teacher: You all want to be heroes don't you?

Everyone in the class start to cheer while activating their quirks except me, who is quirkless. I then heard Kacchan, I mean Bakugou call one of my classmates.

Kacchan: Come on, (Y/N)! Why don't you cheer?

I look at (Y/N). He have white hair and black eyes. There is black headphones around his neck.

(A/N): (Y/N)'s appearance

(Y/N): Peoples always lose because they are overconfident. You're too confident and arrogant. That is not hero's personality.

He said while staring out at the window. (Y/N) is my and Kacchan childhood friend but he always want to be alone.

Kacchan: What did you just said about me?!

Kacchan try to punch (Y/N) but (Y/N) catch the punch and kick Kacchan's leg without he stand.

Classmate1: You make a wrong choice trying to attack (Y/N), Bakugou!

Classmate2: Did you forgot he master all martial arts? He is our school's representatives to the nation!

Classmate3: Not to mention, your quirk is nothing compared to (Y/N)'s quirk.

It's true that (Y/N)'s quirk is powerful, but we never see him show off his quirk. Not like Kacchan. Last year, (Y/N) defeated a villain by himself without any help. But he never bragged about it.

(Y/N): You'll never be a hero with that personality. You maybe will manage to enter UA High School but you'll never become a hero that everyone admire.

Teacher: That is enough. Bakugou, please go to your seat back.

Kacchan: Tch.

He go back to his seat with dissatisfied face.

Teacher: So, I heard there is three peoples in this class who wish to enter UA.

All except (Y/N): Three? There is only two person that capable to pass the entrance exam. (Y/N) and Bakugou. Who is the other one?