Fallen Angel

Aizawa POV

Me: (Y/N) is one of the three students in his class that were recommended to our school beside Yaoyorozu and Todoroki. And like always, he took the exam for all the people that was recommended and he also take another entrance exam.

Joke: Huh? Why he did that?

Me: No one know the real reason. When Present Mic gave introduction of the second entrance exam, (Y/N) sleep the whole time since he already knew what will happen. Well enough talking, let's watch what will happen.

Deku POV

All the "villains" start to rush at us including (Y/N) with a scythe in right hand.

Me*thought*: They really want to let (Y/N) rampage here?!

I then look at all the examiner. They have face serious face mix with scared.

Me*thought*: No.... It's not their choice. They have been forced to do it! LoV attacked us too much till the Hero Public Safety Commision made decision to let us fight a former A-rank villain so we can gain more experience about fighting villains! Since All Might has retired, they need to train us to become the next Symbol of Hope.

Ojiro POV

Me: Villains...?!

Deku POV

I'm about to rush at all the "villains" but someone fly passed me. I look at my left and see Shindou is dashing at the "villains"

Me: Shindou....?!

Shindou: Evacuate everybody! Move them towards the inside! We've got to create as much distance from the villains as we can! I'll greet them with some one-second interval quakes!

He's about to use his quirk but suddenly (Y/N) appear in front of him.

(Y/N): So you are the earthquake guy that this boy want to fight, huh? I don't see anything special about you.

(Y/N) kick Shindou's face with his flaming leg sending Shindou to the ground and unconscious.

(Y/N): Ahh~ This body is great. If only I have my own body~

Suddenly spiky ice wall hit (Y/N)'s body. (Y/N) didn't move even a little letting the spiky ice wall hit him.

Ojiro: Midoriya! Evacuations?! We'll help you!

Me: Everyone! Where were you guys?!

Ojiro: We were by the waterfront nearby! Everyone headed in the direction of town so there wasn't really enough help where we were, but... We saw all the villains around here and came to support! Asui and the others are still over there continuing the rescue operations.

Todoroki POV

Suddenly Yoarashi kick my ice wall breaking it and try to send (Y/N) flying away with his wind power. (Y/N) just stand still while looking down at the ground.

Yoarashi: He didn't move even a little?!

He spotted me and his eyes went wide.

Yoarashi: Just my luck... You're here too...!!

I then remember what he said earlier.

"I hate you three."