I can't

(Y/N) POV

Iida: (Y/N), I don't know what are you talking about, but.... Please stop. You're no longer a hero, you're villain. If your boss know about this...

Me: If you want me to stop, then stand up! I would rather let myself get tortured by my boss than let my friends die!

Suddenly Hero Killer appear in front of me with his sword ready to cut me.

Hero Killer: I'm not sure whether you're villain or not after heard what you said to your friends earlier. But that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!

Todoroki&Deku: (Y/N)!!

Hero Killer: Goodbye, villain.

He about to cut me but before the sword hit my body, Iida kick Hero Killer away from me and break his sword.

Iida: (Y/N) is not a villain. He's our friend.

Todoroki:*walk at me* He work harder than anyone else in the class.

Deku:*walk at me* He's the only person in UA that doesn't care about what kind of hero he will be. He doesn't care about becoming underground hero.

Iida: He care about his friend more than anyone else.

Todoroki: He doesn't show it, but we know he still care about his family and friends.

Deku&Todoroki&Iida: That is why we won't let you kill him right here! We'll bring (Y/N) back to us someday!

Hero Killer: Now a group of heroes protecting a villain. You guys are really fake.

Me: No, they are not fake. They are giving me time and now my preparation is ready.

Hero Killer: Huh?!

Deku: We still don't know (Y/N)'s new quirk ability, but from what we can see, he can change whatever he touch into ash.

Todoroki: And scythe too.

Iida: So we assume he can control all the ashes too.

Right after he said that, lot of ashes start gather behind me and form a giant fist.

Me: And they are absolutely right. I can control the ashes in my surrounding.

Todoroki: We maybe didn't know why (Y/N) become a villain.

Iida: But we'll find the real reason.

Deku: And clear his name.

Todoroki&Deku&Iida: Because he's our prescious comrades!!

Me: You lost, Hero Killer.

I launch the giant fist at Hero Killer. H try to dodge but he didn't realize that Todoroki already freeze his legs.

Hero Killer: Hah! You can't defeat me with just giant fist made of ashes!

Me: You forgot something, didn't you?

Hero: Huh?!