Training

The Next Day
6 a.m.
Seaside Park
(Y/N) POV

All Might(Hero Form): Come on, Midoriya! It's been an hour since we start training but you can't move this fridge even a little.

Deku: You sit on the fridge!

Me: Don't give us excuse, Deku.

I take away the rope that Deku use to pull the fridge. I start to run while pulling the rope. The fridge plus with All Might hero form weight didn't bother me little bit. I continue to pull the fridge until I reach 100 meters.

All Might: Good job, (Y/N)!

I throw the rope away. Deku run at us.

Me: If I can do it, it means you can do it.

Deku: You train hard everyday since you still kid!

Me: And that is why you need to surpass your limit. We only have ten months before the entrance exam, if you don't want to surpass your own limit, it's pointless All Might and I train you.

All Might get down from the fridge and pat Deku's shoulder.

All Might: He's right, Midoriya.

Midoriya: But why we're here? This place is full of garbage.

Me: You need to clean all of this garbage before the entrance exam.

Deku: EEEEEEHHHHHHH?!

All Might: That is your training. You need to train your body with all this garbage.

I walk closer to fridge that I pulled earlier.

Me: Remember Deku, nothing in this world is impossible. It will be possible when you believe you can do it.

I punch the fridge. The fridge fly away. I walk closer to All Might and punch his stomach. Right after I do that, a strong shockwave occur. Deku almost got sent flying by the shockwave.

Me: But with just believe, it will bring you nowhere. You need to work hard to make the impossible thing possible.

All Might: It's been long time since I feel hurt little bit in my hero form.

Me: As you can see, although I already trained since I'm still a kid, it's still enough to take down All Might. It means I need to work harder.

Deku: You said all of that with emotionless face and monotones.

All Might: If you want to know, I never see (Y/N) smile before.

Deku: Me too.

Me: Deku, continue your training with All Might. I'll go home and sleep.

All Might: You made us wake up really early in the morning and now you want to go back and sleep?

Me: It's not my fault. You are the ome that ask my help.

I start to walk away from them.

Me: One more thing....