Trust

Three Days Later
8am
In front of the police station
(Y/N) POV

Nighteye: Another reason I want... Everyone's position accounted for as quickly as possible... Is to avoid giving them any time to conceal themselves.

I just hear Nighteye explain the strategy from the distance.

Kirishima: If we get that settled now we can start early!

Amajiki: You've been eager to start since this morning...

Uraraka: I'm starting to feel nervous...

Asui: Doing all this detective work, cooperating side by side with the police... It's been nothing but stuff I'm unfamiliar with...

Hadou: I totally get it! It's like, so out there! How about you, (Y/N)-kun?! Did you feel nervous?!

Me:*wear my mask* This is not the first time I work together with police and pro heroes.

Kirishima: The pros are being all cool and calm! Guess they're used to it, huh!

Deku: All the pros... But Gran Torino is missing... Wonder what's going?

Nighteye:*look at Deku* It seems that man was unable to come.

Deku: Huh...?

Assault Team Leader: Looks like something big's moving with the alliance, which Tsukauchi is handling. He seemed down about it, but oh well... We've got enough hand on deck already. Shouldn't be a problem.

Deku: I see...

Kirishima: We're catch both the cleansers and the villain alliance in one go!

Deku: Haha, yeah!

Aizawa greet us.

Aizawa: Yo.

Deku: Ah, uh, Eraserhead!

Aizawa: You understand why I'm moving with the Nighteye group, right?

Deku: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Shinigami, you with Nighteye group too.

Me: Understood.

Assault Team Leader: Hey, heroes. There is no helping it if it gets a little rough out there. If you see even the slightest hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with it immediately! Our opponents are Yakuza types who, at the very least, survived long enough to see this day. So I want every one of you fulfilling your roles to the utmost.... Without letting your guards down for a single second! Now move out!

Timeskip
Eight Cleansers Residence
8:30am
(Y/N) POV

Assault Team Leader: The moment I finished reading the warrant, that's your cue to gallop in! Please be quick about it.

Rocklock: Keeps sayin' the same damn thing. What, he doesn't trust us?

Me: You are overthinking, Rocklock. It will bring you nowhere.