Another Attack

(Y/N) POV

Mandalei: League of Villains!

I feel like my heart stop after hearing that.

Me: Why?.... Why?!

Mandalei: (Y/N)-kun, calm down! For now, find everyone and gather them in front of facility. I need to take care of the villain that take down Pixiebob.

And with that, the voice gone. I look at Rozu, Itsuka and Honenuki as they do the same.

Me: Rozu, make gas masks.

Rozu nod and start to create lot of gas masks.

Me: Three of you, find our friends together. I'll go find them alone.

I said as I put my hood on. I take some of the gas masks and get ready to run.

Me: Remember, if you found any villains, don't try to confront them. Retreat as fast as you can. We're not in position to fight.

I then sprint off into the smoke.

Me*thought*: I can't communicate with Mandalei-san although she use her quirk. If she can hear what I said earlier, that means he's close to me. But I need to find my friends first. Mandalei-san should be all right since Tiger is also with her.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Are you fucking kidding me? Why I need to meet you again?

Toga: Awwww! (Y/N)-kun miss me!

Me: Go to hell. I don't like you even a little.

I already saved some student earlier and moved them to safe place. Right now I'm with Asui and Uraraka who are confronting Toga. All the smoke is also gone.

Aizawa-sensei give us instruction to fight if we found any villains instead of running away.

Me: Asui, Uraraka, go back to facility. I'll handle this psycho girl.

Asui&Uraraka: Got it!

They about to run away but Toga appear in front of them.

Toga: You girls are not going anywhere.

She is about to attack them with her knife but I appear in front of Toga grab her hand before disable her knife.

Me: Why you guys are after Bakugou?

I ask while dodging all her attack.

Toga: Why should I tell you?

She said as I continue to dodge her attacks.

Me*thought*: I can't stop moving or this girl will kill me. That means I can't use my new move. If I try to take some distance, she will catch up with me in no time.

She's about to thrust my face but a black hole appear in front of my face. I quickly round house kick her face and send her to nearest tree.

Toga: Ouch! That's hurt, (Y/N)-kun.