WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!

Dad: Then I'll choose to...

He raise his sword with his left hand and cut his right arm.

My eyes went wide after seeing what he did.

Me: Dad!!

Dad:*smile* If I can't make you kill me to atone my sin, then I'll cut the hand that I use to kill people.

The wings on his back gone and he fall to the ground.

I quickly fly to him and catch him. I land on the ground and put dad down.

Me: I can heal your wounds with my light power but I can't make your arm regrow.

Dad: Well, it's my punishment after all, so I won't complain.

People start to surround us as I start to heal dad.

Man1: Hey, that's Black Reaper, right?

Man2: And the other one is Lightless. A villain.

Woman1: Why a hero healing a villain?

Woman2: Could it be he work together with the villain?

Me*thought*: Shut up, you idiots.

???: Now, now. Calm down. Judging people is not your job, so don't jump to a conclusion just like that.

Me: Wait, I recognize that voice.

I turn around and see Gojo.

Gojo: Even if he really work with a villain, that is none of your business. He shall settle his problem with police and not some useless netizen. Just go away while I handling these two.

The crowd slowly fading away. I'm done healing dad.

Me: Thank you, Gojo-sensei.

Gojo: Not a problem.

He turn around and look at dad.

Gojo: Long time no see, Akabane.

Akabane: Yeah...

Me: You guys know each other?

Gojo: He studied in Jujutsu Tech for a year before he decided to left it. Why? I don't know.

Dad: Well, if you're the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer, there is no need for me to study jujutsu too.

Gojo: Well, I can make your arm regrow with my reversal jujutsu technique if you want.

Dad: No need. This is my punishment.

Me: What are you gonna do now?

Dad: I still can fight, so I'll help the heroes.

Me: Endeavor's team should be raiding Jakku Hospital right now. We should go there to end-

Suddenly we hear like building collapsing. We look at the right and see buildings one by one is collapsing.

We can see there is a destructive wave heading to our direction.

Gojo: Hide behind me.

He go in front of me and dad.

Gojo: Infinity.

He raise his right hand and make a hand sign. The wave hit everything but us. All the buildings around us collapsed

Me&Dad: Shigaraki.

Gojo: I won't involve myself in pro heroes world so I'll go back to Jujutsu Tech. I pray for your success.

Meanwhile
Jakku Hospital
Endeavor POV

Me: Shigaraki!

Shigaraki: The No. 1 is here as soon as I wake up?