Villain

Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: For the foundation skill of heroics we'll study today... It was decided you'll be supervised by a three man team comprising me, All Might, and somebody else.

Hanta: Sensei! What will we be doing?

Aizawa: Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue.

Kaminari: Trial of rescue... Sounds a bit difficult this time around...

Mina: Totally!

Kirishima: C'mon dumbass, that is what a hero's whole job is!! I'm chomping at the bit!!

Asui: If it's a flood, then that environment is my speciality. Ribbit ribbit.

Aizawa: Don't go ahead yourselves. As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all. The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared.

Timeskip
Outside the school
(Y/N) POV

Kaminari: You didn't bring any weapon with you?

I take out the dagger that Rozu gave me a few days ago and start to play with it in front of Kaminari's face.

(A/N): You're wearing costume but you didn't bring the claw.

Me:*put the dagger in pocket* I don't have the claw because it's broken in the battle trial. I'm waiting for support company to make new claw for me.

Rozu: You still have that dagger I gave you?

Me: I already said I'll keep it.

I then look at Deku who is wearing P.E. clothes.

Me: Don't you have any clothes other that clothes? It's lame...

Deku: My accidentally tattered my costume after the battle trial.

Me: How careless you can be.

Iida: In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus, file into two lines according to your nunbe-

Me:*enter the bus* Go to hell. We're not in kindergarten.

Iida: EEEEKK!!

Me: Just get in before I help you to get in with black hole.

All: O-Okay!

Little Timeskip
On the way to training area
In the bus
(Y/N) POV

Asui: Hey Midoriya, I always say what I think no matter what's on my mind.

Deku:*nervous* Ah!? Hi!? Asui!?

Asui: Call me Tsuyu.

Asui then look Deku at the face.

Asui: Your quirk reminds me of All Might's.

Deku*become more nervous* That s-s-so!? Haha, but mine isn't like~~