Internship

The Next Day
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: Well, now that Midoriya and (Y/N) have returned and new student has joined us, let's formally talk about the internships. But before that, Ari, you'll need to join Todoroki and Bakugou in provisional license supplementary lesson to get your provisional license.

Ari: Yes, sensei.

Aizawa: Well...

He then look at the door.

Aizawa: Come inside.

All of us look at the door as someone slowly open the door from outside.

Aizawa: Let's hear firsthand from those with personal experience... How these interships are different from field training. They have made time in their busy schedules to come and talk to you all, so please listen to what they have to say. These three third-years rank among the top of all UA students.

Three people that I really know enter the class.

Aizawa: They're known as the Big Three

Those three stop walking and look at all of us.

Kyoka: So these guys are... I had heard there were people like them, but...

Kaminari: And one of them is a real beauty to boot! They kinda don't look the part... Don'tcha think?

Mina: Big Three!

Aizawa: But I don't think the "Big Three" name will last for longer than two months maybe.

All except Big Three: Huh?

Mirio: All three of us are top students in UA. They didn't give nickname to those who are below third place because their level is too low of three of us. But suprisingly, there is a student from first grade that have the same level as us.

Aizawa: They will change the "Big Three" to "Big Five" after Ari get her provisional hero license. But it's depends on her perfomance. If her perfomance is lower than what we expected, the "Big Three" will change to "Big Four" instead of "Big Five."

Kirishima: Hey, you guys are not talking about him, right? I mean, he just a first-year.

Amajiki:*turn around* No, we're absolutely talking about him. His level is far more higher than any of first-years, second-years, and third-years. It just like what Mirio said, his level is same as us top students from third-years.

Hadou: And since Ari was trained by Public Safety Commission, we expect her level is same as pro.

All of them look at me.

Me: What?

All except Big Three and Ari: The guy that they're talking about was you.

I look at those three.