TNP. Part XII - HEAD ABOVE WATER

Jack's Pov

There's a warm I'm feeling right now. My eyes still closed when a fresh coffee filled my nostrils. A brewed coffee that I love when I'm focusing on work. My body don't want to get up but my mind and memories last night make me sat up. A pinkish furry blanket covering my body. This Bohemian style bed greeted me. My eyes landed on a view on my side. Dang scenic drives. I didn't know the drive last night will bring me here.

A new scents roamed my place. I look at my body, I'm still on my dressed, business dress to be exact. What happened last night again? Recalling what happened in a seconds. All Lauri's act make me rolled my eyes. How she doing this kind of things lightly? I'm on my thoughts when Lauri knock on the open door. I don't know where to look. Where my eyes be stop. Her body. Shit. How she wearing a half tank top and a sports short short and she's wearing an apron!

Her messy bun hairstyles that let her blonde hair strands fall freely on her face. This sight in the morning make me look like I'm a sinner. Get back at yourself Jack for God's sake! I averted my eyes to Lauri's firm abs. Damn it! Her biceps is calling my eyes. Don't dare Jack to stare on it. You must wasn't take a double look. At that, self calming I successfully pull myself.

" Morning. Like the view? " Her voice is addicted. Why the hell she have a raspy and a bit deep voice in the morning? Is she the real Lauri I talked last night?

Why my heart is pounding this high? My eyes widen then buried my face on the blanket. Feeling not exactly I'm feeling right now. Will this butterflies stop flying on my body!!! I heard a giggles. An angelic giggles that send a sound on my ears. I look up to see her again with now coffee on her hands. The brewed coffee that make me awake. Lauri didn't speak just came closer to me and give me the coffee mug. It was huge but I don't care. She sat down on the cushion that resting on the floor. She's facing the view too. All I can see now is her beautiful back view.

When you need someone like her in the morning when you awake. Got her number and she will be there for sure. WHAT?? WHAT IM THINKING!!? AM I IMAGINING Lauri to be on my side every morning??? No way! Not ! And I shouldn't thinking this! Sipping my coffee instantly blown me away from my thoughts.
***********

" Oh Gooosh this is incredibly Delicious " Jack moaned sweetly after her first coffee.

" Glad you like it, I asked Jess what's your favorite coffee. She said you love brewed coffee so I made my own version "

" I didn't know your good at this "

" Thank You, are You hungry? "

" Not yet, I just wondering to change my clothes after coffee. Hope you don't mind me to wear some available clothes here "

" Not at all and besides it's not my clothes either "

" What!? "

" This is Alex place. I came here when I need to refresh my mind. Staying here for a while help me to think properly "

After Lauri's statement. Jack didn't know how to response. She feels something's bothering Lauri.
They stay there for almost ten minutes. No talking just staring the view of the sun, lighting all dark side down the city. Lauri look up to face Jack who is busy sipping her coffee.