TNP. Part XIIII - FINE LINES

Amrae Pov

Meeting the young Leigh privately. She discuss something important to me. It's not about business but I considered it opportunity. Knowing Leigh's personally will improve our deal on different circumstances. I already inform Maine on what we talked. Now a simple plan rolling on its way.

I sent a message to Jack to meet one of our client on a dine meeting. She immediately said yes. If it's me who requested. I text the location, what to wear and I'll let Barbara run something on the back. Fox , Arvien and even Nicollo who nothing know about dress came with Live for another shopping.

Chariot know the plan but let us handle everything. Well not exactly everything. The half of it is from Older Leigh. I hope this will go accordingly to the planned. At the moment we are all on the second floor of this high class dine. Waiting for Jack to arrive at her perspective table.

" I hope this things go well and safe sound " Live mumble on my side. Amore grinned at us.

" I'm excited I can feel the air warningly this place "  she stated positively. We all agreed.

The Queen arrived and was assisted on her table outside of the dine. I'll rent the outside balcony for them ofcourse. In a far away table on the same floor. I can see the older Leigh and her Mother Eliza. Patiently waiting for the youngest to arrive too. I give my nod to them and sip the wine I'm having. This dine have a glasses wall. The different is you can see the person outside but they can see you inside. So we're safe to watch them. There's few guests that walk in. Taking their seats inside and ordered.

The older Leigh sent me a message that her sister is here. All of us look down and saw her. Wearing a navy blue suit. As our Jack wearing a sleeveless dress. Once they saw each other. They froze in time. Then change a few words to each other before settling down. Live already prepared her camera for the footage of this event. They haven't staying there for more than five minutes when Jack storm outside. What's happening?
***************

The crew opened the door for Jack as he noticed quickly that the guests look upset. Jack didn't have time to thank him. It's fine. It's part of the job. On tail is Lauri with irritated face. Whats happening to the guests tonight? The crew ask himself. Anyhow As Jack rush outside. The rest of the people in the second floor follow behind. Without getting noticed by the two.

As Lauri catch up with Jack breathlessly. She grab Jack's hand that make her turn around.

" Is this the way your trying to do? To run away huh?? " Lauri stated. Those blue eyes looking at green one.

" I can't. Stay away from me Lauri " Jack warn with more authority.

" NO! I won't! " Lauri retorted.

" Your life will be in danger if this continue ! Don't you get it!? " Jack try again.

" You will save me again and again! "

" What are you saying !? "

" You didn't remember? "

" Lauri. This is a serious matter "

" I Am a serious Matter Jack! You save me when I was two on a house fire. You was shot on your stomach that night and you was dragged away from me. Leaving me infront of the gate of our house! Do you even remember that!? " Jack have a scar on her stomach. It's barely visible but when you focus on it you can see it.