11. Nobody Else

_ Fast Forward times Two _

One year of finding nothing. I'm trying to keep looking at those evidence of who's beyond killing my Father. Taking a deep breath and release it on a frustration. I'm Not done yet. My hands fall on my work table. Ken look up to me from the couch, She's reading a magazine.

" Don't stress yourself too much Jack. It will not help you to focus on a main frame " I exhale again. She rolled her eyes on me.

I stare at the blue monitor in my right side. The sales is soaring a highest peak. Handling this business is not that easy. Specially to a woman who inherits an Empire. I need an off. I busied myself on this business world. I'm doing great, I guessed I get this tough personality from my father's blood, how I handling this kind of situation.

Something's I discovered about myself while running this business is not to fave by other competitors. Just relax and plan better. Don't trust anyone except for yourself. Think faster and move cautiously. Amrae, Amore, Chariot, Scarlett , Queen,Marion and Arthys are guiding me too. Colton have His own life now. He have His own companies to run. Can't see on his face but His a great photographer and a travel bloggers. His out of the country and doing business while taking a grand vacation for himself. It will help him to forget the sadness for a mean time.

Kenneth still working on Museum and Cecilia while I'm stuck in my new work field every single day. I resigned on my two jobs, to be honest I'm still lonely to give it up because I love them. But the truth is infront of me. I need to move forward too.

I give the house to Kenneth and She's seeing someone. She doesn't want to tell me Who but She promised me to tell this coming summer season. I'm living alone on a penthouse I purchase six months ago. It's new to me to live alone. It's also too refreshing on my mind. I need a change of ambiance and time to look on myself  more.

I asked the investigator that Live Mom suggested to me. We both exchanging emails for info about the accident many years ago and the shooting last year. All I can tell that this person is Loyal one to every clients who's he/she working with. Yep I don't know if she or he. Live's Mom mentioned me that this person is She. But the way She talk on email is different. I have a hunch that She's a Man.

Enough this thoughts it's driving me insane. I continue to do some more paper works. Analysing the sales record from last month is my new hobby. I don't know. Numbers seem to be interesting on my eyes. Someone knock on my table. I look up to Kenneth with questions face.

" I have to go my ride is here. See you on Sunday Jack " she said as I nodded.

I give her a quick embrace and she went away. Now I'm all alone on this wide office.
****************

Three hours passed Jack was done on a paperwork on her table. Checking her phone for some emails send by her investigator. Saying still no new updates for her case. She don't know now what to do. She feel lost. She's walking in a path that no ends. Straightening her business suit as she stand up and pour herself a glass of champagne.

A two knock on her office door took her attention. The door open revealing her assistant walk in.

" Ms Cavill there's an emergency in one branch of ours company in Asia. The board members want to have a word with you. PERSONALLY " She said a bit nervous to see Her Boss face frowning.