6. Second Attacked

Amrae's Pov

The security of this restaurant opened the door for us. We are greeted by one of the crew and guided us in our reserved table. We three sat down. The whole place is cozy,warm,clean,not noisy. We three talking about work while waiting to some crew to get our orders. Then a woman speak infront of us. We three look up to see her.

Charmaine face, that's my mind telling me just looking at this Gorgeous young lady. Even if she's wearing a uniform she's still beautiful. The way she smile at us, it reminds me of Charmaine. Her eyes resembling Maine's eyes. She must be her daughter ( I smiled at my inner self ) I need a confirmation from Amore. But in my shock Chariot speak up.

" Hi Jack, We meet again " she stated happily as this Lady named Jack nodded at Her.

Wait they know each other. I have a lot of questions forming on my mind.

" I never thought you work here Ms Hero? " my sister said. Hero? So she's really the Daughter of Maine? I simply gulped because I can't believe this.

" Wait, Ms Hero? Amore? Is she the one you talking about? That save Nico and Arvien? " I asked Amore. She nodded grinning. Confirming it.

I want to hug her. But I can't do that. Her life will be in danger if I did that.

" By the way, Ms Jack Cavill this is my older Sister Amrae Hammer and a close friend of ours Chariot Ferrari " Amore introduced us. It Confirmed she's a CAVILL.

The clock stop. Then the door opened giving us a moment to bring back to reality. I'm happy. She get our orders. I staring at her simply. She exactly look like Maine. She went away.

Once she's gone we three smiled a each other.

" You never mentioned she's the one your talking about who saved Arvien and Nicollo! " I said to Amore with a lil pitch in my voice.

She glance at Chariot.

" I never know you already meet her too Chariot? " Amore didn't answer me but asks Chariot. Yeah right. How that happened.

Chariot shooking her head smiling.

" Actually I don't know she's Maine's daughter. She's working on the Museum and I accidentally lost there. I saw her in one room doing her Painting so I asked her about the direction. I introduced myself and she too. I thought she have JUST the same last name of Maine. But now. WOOOW. I'm speechless to know that She save Arvien and Nicollo too " We two look fave by her story. The world is really small.

Then Chariot look at Amore " But is she alone when she save the two? " She's curious. I'm curious too.

" Not she's not. They're two. Two woman. Her childhood friend Kenneth Smith is with her that morning " Oh, so my Son , Only son savior are two ladies? Funny but I'm thankful.

We continue to talk about business until our orders arrived.
***********

Third Person Pov