TNP. Part VII - I DON'T BELONG IN THIS CLUB

Jack's seeing the people dancing on the beat while the spot lights is giving the place a magnificent display. With cocktail on her hands she's eyeing Barbara.

" What the hell are you playing at !? " Jack whispered yell to Barbara who rolled her eyes.

" Oh come on,,you said that I will come with you on your country, I need to enjoy myself before leaving this place " She replied weakly.

Jack stare at her " Are you a citizen here!? "

Widen eyes Barbara answered " What!? NO. Ireland is a Paradise place I wanted to visit so the opportunity came in. I grabbed it "

" And you failed it " Jack said innocently.

" That's taken because of you " Barbara answered immediately stopping Jack from reminding her about the humiliating assignment she failed.

Anyway Jack hop down on the stand chair " Okay, so I have to go home. Bye "

Jack turning her back when Barbara block her way. The people inside of the club are buys doing their things.

" NO. Stay here with me, let's enjoy ourselves--"  Barbara was cut off.

" I'm enjoying myself  alone at home " Jack said firmly before continuing her steps.

" I'm meeting an informant about the assignment you give to me " and that's the words ,she turned around to face Barbara.

Crossing arms " Is that true? "

" Yeeep! so stay and see who's my investigator " Barbara wink at her.

Taking her seat again at the bar counter Jack response " Fine,, "

Now Barbara grin at her " That's MABOSS " she whispered.

" Stop calling me that " Jack wave at her.

" Whatever "

Barbara's phone ring a tone. She pick it up ad smiled before looking at Jack.

" She's here "

Barbara beamed and look around then target locked.

She wave and give a friendly hug to the woman with Perfect attire for business meeting. Are they friends?? Jack thought,she scanned the woman and watch Barbara dragging her on the other table away from Her. Well She was sitting at the bar counter. The music goes down a bit as a new song came in. Giving them a new round of mix songs.Jack ask for another cocktail as she pay down her drinks.

The talk still on going with the two woman on the other side. Jack stay there and almost to finish her fifth cocktail when a woman with blonde hair walk near to Barbara. The woman that Barbara meet stand up and offer her to sit. Blinking her eyes, the lights on the club dimmed. Damn this lights, wrong timing. Jack said and keep staring on them. A woman stay there but didn't sit down. A face of a woman came to Jack's view and make her need more drinks to that. The more face to see of the blonde woman came to view. Jack stand quickly and walk near to them.