TNP. Part III - I JUST

-TWO WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING-

When the news about the baby on Kenneth's womb announced. The celebration extended after the wedding for out of the town trip. Jack can't come as her schedule became busy because of some emergency problem on her other branch that make her presence to be present. Now they on the way to the city with Live who is now a personal driver.

They go shopped and eat what usually they like. Eating ice cream while touring inside of the public Mall. They all have a whole day to enjoy this. Live suggested they go to arcade games as the two immediately agreed to it. After the arcade they entered the open restaurant on the third floor. They seated there for a moment while waiting to the food they ordered. Jack excuse herself to go on the restroom.

She's smiling walking to the restroom when a guy bumped into her.

" Sorry " that's the guy stated as he walk faster.

Jack eyeing the man but shrug her weird thought and enter the short hall. She get back and they started to eat they called brunch. There's odd feeling that the place giving to them. Like their being watch or it just Jack imagination. All good. The food was delicious with fun talk from them. Getting a time for each other was a refreshment from Jack and Live. Except from work this is better better. Ladies time they can't even do since they have their own life and businesses to do. Well excempted to Kenneth for some reason.

A time ticking tic toc when they outside.

Jack was attacked by a man she can't remember who that is.

"JACK!! " Live shouted and the man is nowhere to be found.

Kenneth snatched Lives bag and dig in it to get Lives Car keys. When she turn it on the car make a noise Ken run towards where the car parking. Kenneth start the engine and maneuver Live's car closer to them opening the window.

" Live ! COME ON we need to get her to the hospital ! " Ken beamed worriedly.

As Live swiftly open the back door and help Jack entered. Lucky when they inside the man a while a go get back with a gun. Live eyes widen because his aiming it to them. Kenneth do a car drip to push the man on the side with the parking area.

" Buckled up firmly Live we're being followed! Damn it" Kenneth shouted and continue to drive away from the place.

It's a moment when Kenneth look at the side mirror and a five cars on the tail. Live is freaking nervous now. Pressing a pressure on Jack's wounds.

" How can this be happening! Jack are you still there!? " Live asks as Jack open her eyes wincing from pain.

" Fuck! " Jack shouted frustrated.

She trying to sat up well when Live pressed more resulting her to stay at her pace. She glared at Live who glared at her too.

" I'm fine! I can handle this! " She angrily stated as Live head move down and the car move from left and right. A shattered glass fall inside of the car. A gun men shooting on them now.

" Call some help!! " Kenneth shouted while focusing her driving trying to avoid a cars infront of them. She turned the wheel on the other way.