TNP. Part XIII - DOORBELLS

The Next Day

What happened in the Museum was now on a local news. Saying it was a hostage rescued by the federal agent with CPD. Thanks for Fox and to the Investigator who's a friend of them. Covering the real story is not that easy but they can talk about HOW MUCH. Not to reveal the real story to the public. Just being cautious about the safety of the Family that's why they have to do it. Well money came all the way as always. Who wouldn't agree to the huge amount of money donating by Billionaires?

ANYWAY!

Jack woke up with only one feeling. PAIN all over her muscles. She's trying to get up but she can't move even an inch. She groaned loudly and cursed as Barbara's image on the door make her stop on what she trying to attempt. Jack rolled her eyes to see her smirking face who take her way inside of the room.

"  You push too much yourself huh. That's the results " Barbara stated and place down the breakfast, Lunch on her night table.

" Brunch? How long I was out? " Jack trying get up but her body is aching. Barbara help her to sat up and place the tray on her lap.

" Once your body entered the door. You lost consciousness I was about to take you to the hospital but Your Mom? mentioned me that you refused the treatment to the hospital. So I call a help to patch you up " she explain, Jack nod.

" Thanks Barbara, I don't really like hospital to be honest. Who you call for help? "

" Who do you think She will call that basically know your health condition perfectly from head to toe?? " Live voice came in from the door.

Jack smile at her " Live what are you doing here. You must be in Sweden "

" Nope. I came back a month ago. Arguing continuesly to Dad to let me live free for my own life because I can handle myself "

" Glad to hear that. Happy your back "

"And I'm not Happy to See You in That State Jack "  She stated as Barbara agreed to her quickly.

" I See you two already know each other? "

" Oh Barb's ? Yeah we talk while your sleep, I like her she's a sassy "

" Oh so someone got a new friend? "

" Yes and Enough that,, your pain reliever is on your left table. Your body must be stress, wrong ,,let me rephrase it. Your muscles sure is depressed on what you did last day until now. So Eat and Rest okay? ( Jack nod lightly ) I'll talk to Aunt Maine for a while " Jack's face seem to serious. Still digesting all events.

" Yeah, still can't believe She's....Alive " She said.

"  I was freakingly surprised to know Dad help Her! How they even hide her in public!? " Live's beamed in more octave.

" So Your Father help Jack's Mom when the accident happened a long long long time ago? Then didn't inform You about it? " Barbara stated looking between the two.