TNP. Part VIII - Transferred

A few things is getting clearer. Jack is on her way now using her costumize 1990 Suzuki GXS R1100. When a pawn are scattered the Queen itself will find a way to get through in every storm she's going to face. Even without her loyal knights to protect Her. Shivers and new version of being nervous came to her body just seeing the image of a house mansion. There's a lot of guards, securing the perimeter. Stopping on the first checkpoint Jack open up her helmet shield. They are huge guards to Jack's eyes. It's like they're a vikings warriors on a present times. Fully equipped from Vest, Guns, Radio, Earpiece, and many more. Asking Jack's what's her business there. She show her phone that have an old sealed for official business meeting for the Old Kerian.

The man who talk to her make an Earpiece call using their own dialect. Jack understand some of the words that She will directly go to the main entrance without getting delayed and the rest is a blurry to her ears. His using an old words that she didn't know how to word it. She was informed to go straight inside. Jack put her helmet shield back and drive in when the four huge gates opened her way. Taking note that this place is not easy to get in. Seeing the guards nodded at her Everytime they saw her. It's like a respect for the visitor of this Mansion.

The sunlight barely passing through the leaves from tall tress surrounding the whole place. The last gate she entered make her mind fave in awe. The mansion is more majestic to see closer than seeing it far away. The caramel cream color of the wall with ivy roots climbing on the wall make you thinks your going inside of a fairy tale house. A huge water fountain welcoming Jack and the angel statue with the crown stood in the middle of the fountain. QUEEN that's the words craved on the crown. A woman on a black maid uniform came out to the wooden door. She give a nod to Jack who immediately removed her helmet and hanh it down to maneuver.

She doesn't care if her style didn't mix them. An important is the reason why she's there. Priority must be. The maid look up and down to her like she's scanning her body. She's wearing a turtle neck with dark leather jacket on top. Pairing it with her highwaisted leather pants and a Chelsea boots. Hair was tied up on her head, no make up but still she's breathtakingly stunning. Jack didn't forget to wear her eye contacts. The maid hands signal her to follow inside. This is it Jack, you can do this. That's what she said to herself before taking her one final step.

Its not a mistake that when this house is beautiful outside then the inside was more amazing. Those huge windows with arts on it give the mansion a vibe of being at home. Those chandelier hanging above freely. Shining through the lights by the sunlight gives above the roof. There's five statue of warriors standing to the right wall. In the left was a Glass of Chess pieces. The King, The knight, The pawn and a broken Queen.

The marble floor is like a mirror. The painting of different place and face set at the wide wall. They walk for almost seven minutes without stopping and the maid stop on another double huge wooden door. She knock and announced her name. Saying the visitor, Jack is arrived. With that Jack stand straight , leaving all her nervous emotions. Wear her unface mask the door open and the maid step side. Meaning to Jack that She can enter now.

Once Jack step inside, the first she noticed is she's alone in the middle of the room. A lights from window give her a spot light. She roam her eyes and saw the old Kerian upstairs. Looking down at her with seriousness drawing on his face.  Jack still didn't move just staring at him too. A few new faces came to view too. They all look older than the old Kerian. The tensed is roaming inside. The guards standing in every side of the room. There's a lot of doors around them. Jack make a turn around.