9. The Diamond Garden

Amrae is pestering Jack with different expensive jewels. Kenneth is also giving her idea on her look. Some make up artist are doing things back and forth for them.

"  You make her looks like a cheap jewelry manikin ! " A soft voice of a beautiful woman walk in.

Oh by the way we're inside of a private  place that Amore own if I didn't hear it wrong. Thanks for that Amrae settled down.

"  Hi. Marion Carey. Nice to finally meet you Jack " She know me. Jack thought while staring at this lady.

Jack give her a smile nod. She's wearing a cocktail dress that perfectly hugging her figure. Is she the one of member of elite group? Jack shook her thoughts. She started to do make up on our Heroine. She move smoothly. Her long brown hair following her every move. She have a light make up too but She's a real deal gorgeous.

Time run fast and here She is standing infront of a mirror wall. Those gold and silver designed on her dress shimmering loudly on her Matted gown. Jack look around to see them stunned on her look. Mouth open in agape. Holding their breaths for a long time.

Her eyes are shinning through the eye shadow and liners that Marion put on her. It's her first time to be fully dress as a glamour's one. When the silence ended. Marion speak.

"  Your drop deadly gorgeous Lady. So all you need to do is to wear your last piece " she said with a smirk.

A maid place down her last piece. The matching high heels that gonna kill her ankle after the event is infront of her. Luckily she know how to wear those. A prom on highschool thought her that. She released an air and let the maid help her to wear it. And done. She's ready to go. Amore walk in and stop for the moment she saw Jack.

" Your gonna kill them off Young Lady ! Your Welcome ! " She stated in humourous way. They all giggles.

Kenneth was in her dress too. Choosing a simple one will be fine. Just don't think Kenneth's dress is not expensive. She's wearing a v cut fine line tailored sleeveless black dress. Who knows her man of her dreams will be there right?

All make up artist took a photo of them for a quick snap. When does Fox entered the place. Wearing a tailored suit for important occasion make everyone look at Him at once.

He stop near to the sliding door " WOW ! Your all Gorgeous! Come on Your ride is waiting " he said and guided the ladies outside while the limousine is waiting. Not to be so exaggerated but Chariot make sure they have an extra security to follow them without noticing by others.

/ 5:47 pm /

" Dad are you alright? You seem nervous. " Colton asked his father whose holding a dark wine while facing the fireplace. He turn to face his son and nodded.

" Yeah and I have a question for you Colton " He said and place down the wine glass on the table. Colton give him an understanding nod.

" Why Your not disapproving this idea? " Augustus asked. Colton give him a quick smile.

" Dad. She save my life. Your life. I was shocked at first to know that She's my half Sister or I'm her half little brother. You know I want to have a sister and never get it. Then I nerve expected this. I'm grateful to know that your a bit mistake from the past will give me one " Colton retorted happily.