8. Move The Caller

Third Person Pov

When people have tons of darkness in their body. They will do everything to get their revenge in one certain person or to a group of people. Three days before the meeting with Augustus that will be happening in his private penthouse. A secret plan between Amrae and Ken is on going. They secretly meeting each other  for Jack's side. Shopping some stuffs that Jack need soon. What's that ? Amrae still didn't spill the tea towards Ken.

They both know that Jack have a Huge Responsibility coming soon. Better to be ready in early time than never. As soon Ken walk out on one of Amrae's service car she was shock in a moment her eyes landed to Jack. Hands resting tightly on her hips. The driver help to drop some big paper bags on the floor. He nodded to Ken and Jack before leaving.

Ken know she was caught red handed this time. Jack's expression is emotionless. She's scary when she do that kind of attitude. Ken gulp and sighed. Eyes scanning to Jack's body language. Oh right She just needed my explanation for this.

" Don't try to explain. I know your seeing Ms. Hammers. Why I know? " Ken nodded.

Jack shifted her pose and tap her sneakers on the floor "  Chariot Ferrari told Me and Please you don't need to keep it from Me. I'm going to Augustus family Meeting " Ken is currently speechless by it.

Jack give her an eyebrow lift. She open close her mouth and open close it again. Ken chuckles at her own behavior. She thought Jack will be mad at her by seeing Amrae.

" Jack I'm sorry if I keep it to you. Ms Hammers just want you to be ready about everything " Ken said and bend down a bit to grab the paper bags on the floor. Jack rolled her eyes helping her to the paper bags.

" Do you think I'm not always ready? " Jack asked. The sun shine bright in the sky. Ken smirked as she shook her head.

" Good so let's get prepare. We have a work waiting for us Ken " Kenneth nodded and follow Jack steps.

- a few days ago -

Amore seated at Amrae's sofa inside of her older sister office. The door opened Chariot walk in giving a quick thanks to Amrae's secretary.

" Amrae if this is your plan. She have a right to know this. She's not like the other heir there that can't sense there's something suspicious happening around Her. Do you understand? " Chariot greeted them.

She look upset by Amrae planning to surprise Jack. She stand there waiting for Amrae to answer Her. Amore look confused.

" Wait ,I don't get it. Rae what's your planning? Why you didn't even tell me? "

Amore retorted to her older sister who seated calmly on her ceo chair. Leaning on it.

" I just want to be sure that she won't walk out in this meeting " She answered.

Disappointed face drawn on Chariot.

" She's not going to walk out believe me. She's tough " Chariot walk and sat down to the couch besides Amore.

" How can you be so sure? She's stubborn like his father ! " A bit octaves added of Amrae's voice.