TNP. Part V - One Woman Army

The Next Day

- Five Minutes Before Six in the Evening -

Leaving the girly behavior of her. The show starts when Jack went out on her hotel room. Some people are doubly glancing on her now. Others surely will having a stiff neck while following her steps in the hall down to the staircase. She's in full three piece maroon suit. The way she walk is like she's an actor that came out in a fantasy movie. Wearing a wig that perfectly stuck at her head. You wouldn't have a second thought if she's a female. Because you will never find a girl presence to Jack.

Some ladies give her a flirty looks but she didn't give a damn attention to anyone. Wearing a contacts will help her to get inside of the party without a problem. When she get out of the hotel the car of Jack is an apple of the eye to anybody who is passing or checking in on the hotel. Grabbing the keys on her suit pocket the car make a noise. A gasped from people make her smirked while unlocking the driver seat door via scanning her thumb print. It open she jump in and checked if she forgot something. Few scan on her car, phone, a ring , a wrist watch, her looks. All good as she start the engine of her car.

Hitting the streets to make a grand entrance at the party they called THE GENTLEMEN'S PARTY. She's only driving an eighteen Million dollar Bugatti La Voiture Noire first edition. It's like a celebrity evening party with lots of paparazzi on the main entrance. A security check her digital invitation. Scanning it and when her name pop up on their screen they let her go inside of the front stairs, where photographers are busy taking pictures to the other faces attending the party.

I thought this is a Gentlemen's Party? Jack thought and a chaffuer politely get her car key as she let him park the car. Straightening the suit Jack walk upstairs . They all watching her every steps like their seeing an Angel. Handsome angel. No photo of her was taken because they're busy eyeing Jack with mouth hanging open. She give a quick smile to them before entering the main lobby of the huge hotel. She knew this is for King and Queen ,or a Presidential Hotel on how Extravagant Figurines that made of Diamond glass.

The signs was seen on the main lobby where the party is. Without a doubt she go straight there. Holy light seem to be fave by her presence when she entered the place many guests is staring at Her. She give an stoic face to everyone while walking directly to the table that is empty. There's a few ladies there too. A mistresses maybe? Jack thought and grab the champagne shimmering with gold particles. She watch it simply.

One smooth move and  a woman , a gorgeous red hair woman stop infront of Her. She's taller than Jack plus the heels she's wearing is adding a centimeter on her. A black sleeveless dress that hugging her hourglass body matching her grey eyes. She smirked lightly to Jack who is giving her a bit off of being reserved for now.

" Hi Handsome, new part of the family? " She stated while trying to flirt Jack. No effect , sorry lady.

" I visitor just enjoying my time while I'm staying here " She replied with a smirked.

Jack play along and offered her a drink which she immediately grabbed it. They stand there and for some reason a woman spill some beans about the party. It help Jack to find who's she searching on the crowns of men with ladies on their side. A two man with security came to Her.

" Your not invited here, Who Are You, a SPY?? " That's the one Man with dirty blonde hair accused bitterly to her.