TNP. Part X - RED CARPET

- The Next Three Hours -

All People inside of the hospital, patient, workers or visitors are in awe with a mix of nervousness on their body. Those white and gold Rolls Royce and Security Wrangler jeep are around the hospital perimeters. A few Helicopters are patrolling in the sky. Like there's a President official visiting the place. But it not what they're thinking.

Amrae step down on her service car infront of the hospital main entrance. Confused face form on her as She roaming the surroundings. Entering the entrance a nurse who assisting them walk near to her. Informing her that Jack have a visitor a while ago. Seeing the nervousness flowing on the nurse face. She nod about the information that given to her. Amrae directly went to Jack's room.

The elevator slid opened and Lots of foreign face greeted her view. They are lining straight to Jack's room door. She didn't asks as continue to take her step quickly to Jack. She open the door using her finger print. As the door opened her eyes darted to the group of men wearing a blue suit with crests on their tie. Taking a low breath immediately, Amrae take her step inside and saw a sleeping Jack at the side of Lauri. They both sharing a one bed. Jack's head is resting in between of Lauri's arm and shoulder. Who is trying not to fall asleep with a piece of slices fruits on her lap. She give Amrae a light nod which reciprocated instantly by her.

The more her body move in, the insights of guards make her heart beats went up. Aelin with all of Her mighty presence scattered while seated in the middle of the couch.

" You must be Amrae Hammer " Her voice soothe in every fiber being of Amrae. Those blue green eyes staring at her like she's reading her soul.

" Yes That's me and Who are you? " Amrae Standing firmly at her pace.

"  Let's say Jack is the reason why I'm here. Opps wrong, She's the reason why We are all here " then the rest of her people came out on the view.

Others are busy working on their pads and others are making a call with different languages that Amrae surely she didn't know some of it

"  What do you mean? " She asked still scanning the whole room.

" She's Also the heir of Our Empires have you know KERIAN FAMILY name? And Please sit down so we can discuss this properly "

"  Ofcourse I Know that Name, I didn't know that Jack's reason to get back at Maine's country is this Huge " Amrae answered while taking her seat infront of Aelin who is sipping her tea.

" So Charm's didn't tell about her family, She really this stubbornly loyal to Law & to the Family. Good news by then. Now we have to discuss this. This incident that made Jack almost kill. Almost. I will not going to rampage about what happened but.. Whoever harmed her will pay for a PRIZE. " A strong words for a warm voice make Amrae gulped. Like Maine's Eyes she is freaking serious on her words.

" There's only one person we know that want Her dead " Amrae.

Aelin replied quickly " Hannah Musk. We know that,,but She didn't do it. There others "

" How do you know that Hannah wasn't behind of this ? "

" We have Hannah ( Amrae stiffened ) She's in  Miami now, praying her sins infront of Charm's grave " She smirked by it.