5. The first Attempt

Kenneth's Pov

After Jack park the car and grab the flowers for Aunt Maine. We entered the cemetery. There's some people inside of this cemetery. We walked and walked until Jack stop. Facing her mother's Grave. She stared at it for a minute before bending down. She place down the flower at the side then smirk. I just stood behind her back.

" Hi Mom. How are you? Oh How can you answer me. Your dead.
( She said between small mock laughed )

I maybe hallucinating myself seeing you in my side. Hugging me.

( There's a paused )

I MISSED YOU ( She's crying )

Like I said before I leave. Don't worry about me. I'm stronger than before, so be Happy. I know your not in pain anymore but I also promised that I will find the culprit who killed you

( Her voice is Firm,yet its SCARY ).

For now I need to clear my minds from tons of questions I'm shouldering. I'm Fine but I'm not in my inner self. It's not a big deal tho. But Im doing Good " She said all that. Ending her greetings to Aunt Maine's grave stone.

I didn't know she have a lot of questions in her mind that I'm sure I can't answer all that. We sat down at the grass near to Aunt Maine grave. We stay there for a half an hour. Jack still sad about her Mother's death. She's angry. I can feel it. She sighed then turn her head on me. " Let's Go " she stated as I nodded then get up. I clean my pants and she stopped. So I look to her as she spread her hands stopping me from walking away.

" What? " I whispered.

" Stay close and ready yourself for the fight. If we have a chance to run, we do " she commanded. She's on alert mode. God what's happening.

" We have a shortcut here right? " I whispered again.

" Yeah,let's take that route " she cautiously move. We both actually.

My heart beats like crazy, luckily this secret passage is still here. We can walk up to the main entrance of this cemetery without noticing by others outside. We can hear a stomp noices, I noticed it. Maybe a group of men. What, why they following us? No clue. Jack Signal on me to follow her. Carefully.

We can see three different cars next to our car. The plate number was sealed so we can't read it. We nearly in our car when some of the men attack us. Fuck! We fight three of them. We're fine. Beat three. Then another pop up. Jack nearly stab on her side.

She's grab the man and flipped him on the floor. Another attempt she got wounds on her neck near to her jaw. God damnit! Im going to help her but someone block me from getting closer to her. I have no choice to use some of my skills. I beat him. Then look at Jack. She got bruises on her head and hands. The man who stabbed him is on the floor drowning on his own blood.

" Jack! Let's go! " I shouted before all men from earlier come get closer to us. We both jump inside of the car. I jump in the driver seat, quickly turn on the engine, then hit the gas. The cars following us.