TNP. Part VI - Dark Horse

Jack untie the woman's hand and give her a food she cook for breakfast. The woman just glaring at her. Jack sent her a quick smile before sitting down opposite to the woman. She started to dig in and signal to the woman to eat too, but she didn't touch her food. So jack look up to her, putting down the spoon and fork.

" I'm not going to kill You. So eat " She said calmly.

" Why did you help me? " The woman asked brows meeting.

" They will Kill you for trying to assassinate their Big Boss or worst than in killing is the Torturing session. Your lucky I got you out before they came in "  Jack stated grabbing her coffee.

" WHY? "

" Nothing, just thinking why you became assassin? Or how much pay you will get on your job? "

" Twenty million dollars for his head "

" Too small for the contract "

"  20 million dollars is not a small amount "

" It is ,well leave that useless money,,what about I give you a job but not to kill someone. Just a bit searching sort of. What do you think? " She offered.

" You will pay me for the job?  and you will not planning to surrender me back to them? "
She confusedly asks.

" Yeah, in fact I don't want to surrender you, you look the kind of woman who wouldn't like that job "  The woman blush on Jack's words. A small chuckles leave at Jack's mouth.

" See, I'm not that bad guy here,I mean bad woman,, I'm Jack and you are? "

" Barbara Rojas "  Jack nodded.

" Well eat first and we will talk about your new job. By the way consider this as a first payment "  Jack stated as she put down the check on the counter. Barbara eyes widen and look up to Jack.

" Y--you sure? " She asked seeing a 40 Million Dollar check for the first payment.

Jack nodded " Yeah for a start of a business friendship "

" Friendship? "

" Business friendship "

" No I like that! I mean,, You save my life,, I owe you that. I- I don't have a friend too. So. Well "

" Okay, welcome to my league Barbara "
Jack said and start to dig in again.

- Skip -

They seated at the living room of Jack's Hotel.

" You want me to find this woman? " Barbara asks , papers and photo of Colton's Mother on her hands.

Jack look up to her " Yeah " she's respond then back to her pad.

"  Did this person do something wrong to you? "

" Long story short. She killed my Family and I'm the only one who's not "