A Monster Angel

Third Person Pov

The whole place is secured by hundred of guards ( Jack know that ). It's in the middle of the forest near at the city of Chicago. The sun settling down slowly. Still giving a lights in the sky. Jack started to move cautiously beneath the ground. It's not just an ordinary building. She knows it that. She study the whole place for a while. She have a bird to send on where Kenneth was. The bird knocked the glass window. Using small telescope. Jack saw it.

She doesn't have gun on her back. But she have some pepper spray, a pin and a pair of wooden stick. A night sky started to get dark. Jack time have enough to notice the under ground water pipe. She can fit with it. Lucky she have a small body to go through the space. She move inside of it. Using her phone she trace where she will ended by this pipe.

Ten minutes there's a feet noise she stop for a moment. Just listening to everything. A noise gone and have continue. Jack saw an open door. She got up quicky and entered the room. No one's around. She place down her bag and grab out the wooden stick. She look at her phone. Third floor will be not easy for her to come alone. But for Kenneth she will do anything just to save her. She doesn't want to loose the person close to her heart anymore.

She's angry too to all the men who kidnapped Kenneth and the three Woman. She started to walk silently. Until she's about in the stair a group of men stop her. Without a gun she use her skills not to get a shot. Four versus one. Jack win without getting a scratch. She continues then one by one. The guard count lessens and lessens. Second floor another gun men try to take her down but she's invulnerable. Unbreakable. She's like an elite sleeping assassin. Even her can't explain how she can do it. Having full confidence on herself that this her doing is not a hard job for her.

She grab a guns with silencer then raid the next door way up to the third floor. Everyone can hear every gun shoots spreading in the whole place like a fireworks. Then there's a huge explosion happened.

" What was that!? " Amore asks.

Kenneth smirked " She's on her way Up here " she answered. Un-bothered on what's happening down there.

The door opened as some of gun men and the man in suit 'Douglas' himself walked in.

" Sealed it! " He commanded desperately.

The door sealed double. He look awful on Kenneth's eyes.

" I warned you Mr Douglas she will come " She stated as the man glared at her.

" I doubted she's alone doing all that " He said.

" YES SHE IS " Kenneth followed back. She didn't even stutter when she responds.

The people in the inside look down at her.

She smirked again " You don't believe me, then Greet her Personally so you can see " Kenneth Dared.

A minute later the door BANGED for the fifth time then it went silent. The man in suit started to laugh. Laugh for yourself Asshole as Kenneth said in her mind.

" She can't go through it " He said happily still the nervousness on his face can't fool Kenneth.

A few seconds the water showering inside. Which cause them to get soak by it. The pressure of water is too strong, so the room is like blurry smoky something.