TNP. Part XI - JUSTICE FOR THE LOST SOULS

Within the next week day, next hour before twelve in the afternoon. Jack is on her good condition. The car She's riding is making an entrance into Miami Cemetery where her mom's grave and Kenneth is. Never imagine she will came back alone. Jack is broken, She still feeling the pain. Those nightmares that giving her a sleepless nights. Dreaming that she's falling into the deep and fall on the skeletons that belongs to her family.

Hard to admit for herself that she doesn't want to be alone at night inside of her penthouse. But she have to fight it. Nightmares won't kill Her anyway. The car door slid open and she walk out. Was greeted by Aelin's people. She directed to follow where Hannah praying for her life.

The clouds start to block the lights from the sun. The rain seemingly will fall any hour today. In the game of life the racer got her fastest car on the lap. The wind calling like a cold winter. They don't know what to do if this will be done. Mentioning the last stop by. Jack's position straighten to see the one who start a game on her life. She like the look on Hannah's face.

" Glad to you make it alive until I arrived. Did you memorized all your sin on my mom's grave? " She said in a cold mockery voice.

Rory was there at Jack's back just listening.
Hannah gulped in horror knowing Jack is deadly angry.

Jack Chuckles "  Aren't you the one who dare ME to find YOU? Where's the confident Hannah I talk to the phone?? "

Hannah on her knee glared at her and try to attack her. This middle age woman is a hard headed. Jack thought but before Hannah could reach her. She was pinned down on the grass. Looking down at her with a smirked.

" Looks like you don't have a tongue anymore. How's the feeling of being unable to fight? It's Great right!? That's my mother, Dad, Ken and the baby feels when they died because of your Craziness!! "  Jack stated angrily and bend down. Truth o be told they cut Hannah's tongue five hours ago after they captured her weeks passed.

" Sorry to say but As I told you on the line. I WILL SHOVE YOU THIRTY FEET UNDERGROUND Once I FIND YOU " that's the scary part that all guards can hear from Jack. Those blue green and yellow green eyes is glowing from fierce of hatred towards to Hannah.

Jack last statement leave a shivers to everyone there. She's flowing with superiority even Rory broke a sweat just hearing it. How this young woman can be this dangerous? Rory thought to himself. Jack got up and went away without turning back. Hannah was taken away from cemetery and flight somewhere where no one can find Her. She will meet her prize for all wrong she did while living on the outer life.

Week past and Jack back to being a Cold Ceo. Her empires terribly experiencing a hell life. Without Ken to make her mind get back to herself. Amrae , Amore and Chariot meet on Cecilia that night. A good song playing on the background when they settled on their reserved tables.

"  She did it again' Chariot She's colder than last time! " Amore complain looking at the two.

" Hannah's presence wasn't disturbing Jack. Why this woman be like this?? " Chariot answered, searching for more clue.

Amrae didn't speak, drink Her water as the waitress greeted them to get their order. Ordered came in and before everybody can take a bit on there food. Amrae sighed, the most guilty sound she can make. The two frowned at it. There's a reason for it. They don't know that Hannah is already found by Aelin's people.