4. Blending Chaos

Jack's Pov

" Your special Jack, always remember that and don't let anyone to know who you really are. Understand? " She disappeared instantly in my vision.

My eyes opened , I'm breathing heavily. Nightmare. Rare nightmare. For a long time in my life. This my third time to have this nightmare of my Mother. I sat up, running my hands in my hair. A sweat run down to my face. What The hell is this? I hate this feeling. I hate being WEAK. My eyes landed on the monitor clock in the night table. [ 3:00 am ]
" Fucking Great " I mumbled before removing the blanket in my feet.

I went to downstairs and directly go to the kitchen. Pour myself a glass of water.

" Can't sleep? " God Damnit!

I almost choke when Kenneth sneak up infront of me. I cough a little before placing the empty glass to the sink.

" Would you PLEASE stop popping up suddenly infront of me! For God Sake Ken! Your giving me a heart attack! " She laughed at me then sat down at the opposite side of the counter.

" Do I? Hahahaha don't joke at me. By the way what are you doing here early in the morning? And it's weekends our work schedule is five pm at Cecilia " she asks then I didn't answered.

I just give her an eye rolled. She stare at me for fucking minute. She became serious.

" Guessed. Nightmare? " she said.

" A Rare One that makes my body Explode "

" Aunt Maine ? " I nodded.

She didn't speak next just give me a side hug.

" She just missing you Jack. It's been decade since you visited her. Why we go and-- "

" NO. I just. I-i Can't get back there until I'll find who killed her "

" Jack' Maybe the person who killed her is dead already! How long you will shoulder that heartache on you!? Please your Mom is in heaven now. She's in Peace and I know you know that "

" I have a feeling that this person still Alive. Even if I don't get any information about that Car. I can be sure that I will notice it. I will get my mother's justice. "

" Jack' "

" I'm going up now "

" Jack'?! "

I didn't answer Her as I continue to run upstairs then shut the door. Sorry Kenneth but I'm not ready to let go what I promised to my Mom that I will get Justice of her death. I know it's been a long year since I tried to look who's the driver of that car. But I found Nothing. I stop for a years but that nightmare still hunting me. Why she have to tell all of that.? Once I get to bed. I stared at the ceiling.

Maybe I went over head to Kenneth. Apologize later Jack!

10:01 in the morning I was awake by a delicious smell of Food. I gently got up. Stretch. Then do my bed. I entered the bathroom. Clean myself. Changing into loose shirt and sweatpants. I walk downstairs then I can hear a song playing in the background. [ Sorry by Halsey ] Kenneth is wearing an apron. Facing the stove she didn't notice my presence. I knocked on the counter as she turned to face me emotionless.