After The Fall

Y/N POV

I look at Ruby to see her nod. I look forward and fire my gun at the Petra Gigas. It looks at me and begins running at me. I pick up Ruby and run us away. I jump over the cliff and land on a tree branch. I look up to see the Petra Gigas fall off the cliff. I jump out of its way and land just in time to see the Petra Gigas raise its stone hands.

I dodge it and kick its arm away. I then set Ruby down and withdraw my sword. I cut at its leg with it trying to crush me. I catch its arm and keep it in place. This allows Ren to run up its arm and try to cut it. The other arm blocks him and he misses. The Petra Gigas yanks its arm free and kicks me backwards. I fly backwards and obliterate three trees behind me. 

I get up and pop my back. I look at the Petra Gigas and see its right arm get coated in lightning. It then slams its arm into the ground which pushes everyone but me back. I groan in annoyance when I look at Nora to see her nod. I grab her by the back of her jacket and spin her around. I plant my foot and throw her as hard as I can. She flies to the Petra Gigas and swings her hammer destroying its right arm.

I smile but see the Petra Gigas slam a shadow arm into a tree getting a new arm. Ruby fires a combustion round but it just sets the arm on fire. The Petra Gigas tries to crush Jaune with its burning arm but I holster my sword and catch its arm. The flames spread across my arms but ultimately has no effect on me. Ren tosses his gun and cuts the Geist's mask making it tumble and fall on its back.

Jaune: "Guys! Go for its limbs!"

I hold out my arms and make chains wrap around the Petra Gigas' limbs keeping it from moving. This allows Nora to charge up her hammer and swing it completely destroying the Petra Gigas. The main rock lands on the ground and the Geist tries to fly away. However I withdraw my gun and fire killing it. I holster my gun, get called back into my ring and head with the others back to the village. 

Priest: "We can't thank you enough good people."

Ruby: "Just doing the right thing sir."

Priest: "That Geist has been the biggest problem for quite some time. We were beginning to think of relocating."

Ruby: "Well we're on our way to Mistral, plenty of room for you to join us."

Priest: "That's very kind of you but that's alright. Besides, Anima is a large continent, I doubt all of us would make the trip. I just wish there was more we could pay you."

Ren: "That won't be necessary."

We exit the village and head down the trail when Ruby looks at the map and hmms.

Ruby: "So the next town should be... hold on... okay, we're lost."

Jaune: "We're not lost, the next town is a place called Shion."

Ruby: "What all did you do there?"

Jaune: *points at map* "Lots of things. Like over here is where we went hiking. And here is where we camped, I got my very own tent because I was special. Also so my sisters would stop braining my hair."

Ruby: "Wasn't a fan of the look?"

Jaune: "They just kept doing pigtails. But I think a warrior's wolf tail is better for me."

Y/N: *through ring* "That's just a regular ponytail."

Jaune: "I mean what I said."

Nora: "Uh guys."

We look forward and see the so called town of Shion in complete ruins. We run to the town and look around. Ren calls us over and we see a man barely clinging to life. 

Jaune: "What happened to this place?"

Man: "Bandit tribe. Panic ensued and then came the..." *cough*"

Y/N: "Grimm."

Ruby: "We have to get him to the next village so he can be healed."

Jaune: "Ren and I can help carry him."

Nora: "I don't know if he can make the trip."

Jaune: "He's got to."

Ruby: "I can run ahead, I can search ahead and-"

Y/N: "He's gone."

They look and see the man has died. They stare in shock before we push onward with our journey to Haven.