Meeting Austin again

So my mom let Austin come over, she didn't care because Austin seemed like a nice boy, and he is. "Gabby, Austin's here!" yelled my mom. "He can come up!" I yelled back. "I'm in the end room!" I added. Austin appeared in my door frame and he walked in. "Hey." he said. I smiled. "Hey." I said. he shut the door and he sat next to me. "Facebook?" he asked. I nodded. I shut my laptop and embraced him in a hug. "How are you?" I asked. "eh, good I guess. been bored. how about you?" he asked. I shrugged. "The same." I said.

* * *

Austin and I were in a full make out session, and he was leaning on me a little bit, but not that much. "He- OH MY GOD!" Austin and I pulled away and I looked and saw the guys. "Oh, your friends are here." Austin said like my mom would say. I shrugged and started kissing him again. "Ok, that's enough." the boys pulled us apart. "Oh my god! why do you have to ruin everything? Austin is a nice boy, god, just leave me alone." I whined. "You know we can't do that, we promised your dad." said Christian. "I don't care anymore!" I yelled. "Gabby, it's ok, there are a lot of days in a year." Austin said. I smiled. his fingers intertwined in mine. I laid on his shoulder. "Not cool. I told you that you can't be alone with another boy." said Justin. "It's not like we were doing anything bad." I said. "It could lead to that." he said. "Says you guys, how come I can't date anyone or kiss anyone, but you guys hook up with sluts and have girls over y'all houses?" I said. "You know what, why don't you invite girls over, and we can all watch a movie in my basement. that way I'm not alone, and i can still kiss him." I said. "I'm in." Ryan said. the boys agreed and they called girls over.

Soon enough, girls came over and we all watched a movie. Austin and I were cuddled up on the couch, and we were so close. we made out for a few minutes, but we stopped to watch the scary movie.

I dug my face in his chest when the music started playing. he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. in case you're wondering, we are official, even thouh the boys don't approve.