Visit

A few days later
Sunday
Class A's Residence
Common Space
Living room
(Y/N) POV

Me: You guys did well. But there is always room for improvement.

I said while putting down my guitar. Kyoka asked my help to guide the guitarists with the chords and everything that related to guitar.

Me: Well, I need to go now. I have to meet someone.

I then show a video in my phone to them.

Me: Practise this song for now. And after you guys master it, you guys can focus on the song that you guys will play during the concert. Ari, can you help me to put this guitar in my music room?

Ari:*put down her guitar* Okay.

Me: Thank you.

I stand up and start to walk to the door. Gojo is waiting for me there.

Gojo: You're good teacher, I think.

He said before open the door for us.

Me: Well, I don't think it's too hard to be a teacher. So, did Yuji and the others found the eyeball?

Gojo: Not yet. Since we don't have enough information, I'll not be suprised if it takes at least a month to find that eyeball.

We get out from the building and see the dance team is doing their training.

All: Hey, (Y/N)! Good morning, Gojo-sensei!

Me: Hey.

Gojo:*smile* Good morning.

Iida: You guys are going somewhere?

Me: Yeah. Need to meet someone.

Gojo: Since I replace Aizawa while he's away, everything that he's handling is on my shoulders right now.

All of them just nod in understanding.

Me: Well, we go now. Good luck on your training.

All: Okay!

We start to walk away from the residence.

Gojo: So we just need to pick up the girl that you saved during the operation, right?

Me: Yeah. Mirio-senpai is waiting for us in front of the school.

Gojo: Well, we better don't make anyone waiting for us.

Timeskip
Afternoon
In front of Class A's Residence
Deku POV

Mina: No, Midoriya! It's gotta be more like this!! It's lock dancing, l-o-c-k!

I continue to try to fix my dancing. As I'm practicing, I see Mario is hiding behind a bush.

Me: Ah! Togata!