Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30!! IT'S A SMALL CHAPTER, SORRY LOVELIES! NOW THE PICTURE IN THE NEXT SLIDE IS THE CLOSEST TO THE IMAGE I HAD IN MY HEAD, YOU CAN IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE WITH MORE FLOWERS LOL. 

OKAY ENJOY!

P.S....  PLAY THE SONG ALL THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER PLEASE!  AND PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

***************************************************************

Before heading home, we picked bee up early from school. She was a bit confused but was used to it since it's not the first time, like always she kissed her brothers' cheeks then got on my lap and rested her head on my chest. Thank god Alek gave me his extra shirt, and Angel was able to clean off the food from my hair and style it into a double french braids, allowing the curly ends to let loose. Once we arrived home, I was surprised to find Alessandro's office light on, we all walked in and changed into more comfortable clothing before sitting down in the living room.

It was peaceful, as we all watched tv but it soon came to an abrupt stop when Alessandro walked into the living room, his gaze solely fixed on me. "I need to talk to you", i raised my eyebrow in confusion but shrugged it off, before i moved to get up a hand stopped me. I turned to the side to find bee looking at me," i'll go check on Alene, he'll probably want to talk to you about him", she whispered. I have her a small nod, before getting up and following behind Alessandro towards his office.

"Come in", he opened the door and stepped aside for me to walk in.

"Thanks", I headed straight towards the chair that was in front of his desk, he sat on the other side, typing on his computer before looking at me.

"Next month there is a meeting I need to attend, well it's going to be a meeting like last time, where I had you kill the traitor. Are you able to handle it if I ask you to go again? I know it took a toll on you the first time". He stared into my eyes, trying to look for some kind of hesitation or fear, "the meeting wasn't the thing that took a toll on me".

"Oh... then what was it".

"I don't really want to talk about it", we stayed silent for a minute before he nodded and leaned back on his chair.

"Alright, i just wanted to tell you so you can prepare for it. Now-", he closed his laptop and set it aside before leaning on his elbows on the desk.

"I'd like to meet Alene", for some reason my body tried to flinch but I managed to contain it.

"Alessandro-"

"He's been in the room this whole time, I just want to see what kind of kid he is, I won't hurt him or threaten him in any way". He stood up and made his way around the desk to stand in front of me, he slowly extended his hand towards me. I hesitantly lifted my hand, placing it on top of his, his lips twitched as if they wanted to form into a smile but he suppressed it.

He gently let go of my hand as we walked out of the office, I followed after him as we went back downstairs to the living room, where everyone was waiting for us.

"What's going on?" Alessandro looked over his shoulder but remained silent.

"Sit down lessie", Mikey moved aside to make room for me to sit down, Alek reached over to pull me closer to him but Mikey slapped his hand and glared at him. Santi covered his laugh with a cough as Alek rubbed his hand trying to ease the pain. Once I got comfortable, the sound of small footsteps descending came from the stairs, my head turned in that direction and my heart dropped when I saw bee slowly walking with Alene.

"Be-"

"Shh", Mikey cut me off and grabbed my hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. I turned to look at Alek, who was giving me a small smile.