Chapter 21

THAT'S RIGHT LOVELIES.... CHAPTER 21!!! I'LL KEEP MY NOTE SHORT SO PLEASE ENJOY AND PLEASE LOOK AT THE PIC IN THE NEXT SLIDE AND LISTEN TO THE SONG THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER. 

OKAY I'LL SHUT UP NOW LOL

**********************************************************

"Shit", I paced around the room, anxiety rushing through my veins as time slowly gets closer to 5 pm.

"shit shit shit", never in this life have I ever felt so nervous. I sat down on the corner of the bed and stared at the wall for a good minute, I can do this. Looking through my closet for something to wear, the sound of my door opening broke the silence, my eyes lifted to find Bee standing in the doorway.

"What's up babe?" she looks up and begins to blush.

"C-can I help you get ready?" I smiled and nodded. We laughed and joked around, as she helped me get ready, after countless outfits and different hair styles it was finally time to go downstairs.

"Have fun", I looked back and saw Bee standing there with a big smile on her face, for some reason my legs gave out which caused me to fall on the floor. "Ali!" She ran and tried to help me up but it was pointless, the blood rushing to my ears muffled all sound and the only thing I could hear was the loud pounding of my heart.

"I-i'm scared", my eyes met a pair of beautiful ocean eyes, eyes that held worry and concern.

"There is nothing to be scared of", a small pair of hands cupped my face and gently tilted it upwards," you are amazing and he knows that". I smiled and gave this beautiful girl a kiss on her cheek," so if I end up marrying him and have a baby", she giggled and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"I will love and protect my baby sibling just like you protected me, I am always grateful for having you in my life and any other kid should have that same opportunity. Because you, Alessia Williams Rossi, are an angel sent from heaven above'', she kissed my cheek and held on as if her life depended on it.

"Rossi?" She nodded and smiled at me. 

"Go and be happy", my heart became heavy as the smile on her face became wider, I hugged her once more.

"Thank you bee", she nodded and reluctantly let go as I stood up and walked out of the room, but stopped halfway when I saw Greg's room slightly opened.

"Hey Gre-", when I peaked in, my eyes went wide when I saw him and Milo kissing. A small smile tugged the corner of my lips when I realized how cute and happy they are, quietly I closed the door making sure it was fully shut so that they could have time to react in case someone walked in on them.

I walked downstairs, and sat on the kitchen island preparing myself both mentally and emotionally for my first ever date in my 16 years on this planet. Slowly breathing in and out to calm my heart, it was all for naught when a doorbell brought me back to reality. I realized that it was already 4:50 pm which meant on the other side of that door was Alek. Cautiously getting up, I made my way to the front door, opening it my heart skipped a beat when my eyes landed on him.

His snowy white hair slicked back, revealing a pair of cold yet warm grey eyes, a hint of glow in the middle of his irises as he looked at me with such adoration," Hey", he whispered.

"Hi", my voice became soft as I tried to pick myself up from being blown away after seeing him in a completely different light.

"Y-you look beautiful", he gave me a small smile then brought his arm forward revealing a bouquet of purple lilacs.

How did he know?

I was brought back from my thoughts when he gently placed them in my hand, without hesitating, my arms wrapped around his neck as I brought him in for a hug. For a second I regretted it, afraid that he would touch me in a way that made me uncomfortable but I soon relaxed when I felt his hands on my back. We stood there for a minute, then let go, he stepped to the side and lifted his hand towards me with a smile.