Chapter 4

Beatrice's Pov

It has been a week and Ali still hasn't found me, I could feel my heart slightly tugged. I just want to be with her.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, until I was startled awake but thankfully Ali taught me how to remain still even after someone wakes me up. There was this big presence staring down at me and I knew it belonged to the man who supposedly calls himself "my father". I remained still until he walked out, and slowly closed the door.

"She's asleep. Let's wait a little bit then come up", even though he whispered it I could still hear him clearly.

"That's fine, i'll be leaving-, I jolted up at the sound of that person's voice. 

Ali!

I started to hear footsteps walking away from my door, I got up and ran towards the door but stood in front of it trembling.

She's here but they are outside.. They can hurt me. No! If I run past them and head straight to her she will protect me.

I stood there building up the courage to turn the knob, Let's do this. I swung open the door to see seven men staring at me with wide eyes, I quickly scanned the hallway and saw Ali near the stairs. Before I processed everything, my legs began running. Avoiding hands, and ignoring the screams I ran towards my savior. I ran towards my safe haven, adrenaline coursing through my veins and the feeling of my beating heart I saw her slowly turn and time stopped. I jumped and embraced her, I'm finally safe!

Alessia's Pov

I opened my eyes, and everything around me was blurry but my gaze was quickly turned to something grabbing my waist. They felt like small arms around me," ugh what happened?"

Usually my head is strong enough to take a hit or a smash but their stairs were unnecessarily high, Fucking rich people. "A-", hmm? Who's talking?

The hands released me and the weight was lifted off my body, I let out a sigh and felt two hands slowly make their way to my armpits and pick me up. "Al-", who the fuck is talking?

"ALI!!!!", my heart dropped. Everything started to clear up and  I almost gave myself a whiplash on how fast  my head turned. There she is!

My girl was there right in front of me but instead of seeing her beautiful smile, she was crying and being carried away by a man. Her eyes were filled with fear and without realizing it I was already running towards her. Over the years I have taught her how to protect herself, especially when being carried so she used the opportunity to use a move and quickly punched the guy on the nose. He dropped her to cover his nose, Beatrice took the opportunity to run towards me. "Ali!", my heart broke on how desperate she was to get to me. "Bee!", she jumped and I caught her mid air, falling onto my knees.

"Oh my god! You're here and safe!", I could feel my heart almost beating out of my chest. Her small arms desperately clinging onto me as if the second she lets  go, I will disappear and never return. I started to feel something falling onto my shoulder, when I looked back I could see her sobbing.

"I'm sorry for leaving you", I whispered.

"P-pr-promise *hic* to *hic* n-never leave *hic*", I felt like laughing as she tried  to say that between sobs but I know that those around me will think I'm insensitive for laughing when my kid is crying so I'll keep it in.

"Shhh it's okay, I'm not leaving", I stood up with bee in my arms. She began to slip  but in her mind she thought I was putting her down  so she wrapped her legs around my waist and whimpered.