Chapter 25

Chapter 25!!! ENJOY!!!!!

**************************************************************

"Why the fuck do you have a kid in your arms?!" Mikey screamed as his face began to turn red from the anger. 

"Ummm a what?"

"That!" he pointed at Alene, who was fast asleep in my arms. "Why do you have that kid, a bruised up kid might i add IN YOUR FUCKING ARMS!"

"Mikey shut up! You're going to wake him", he rolled his eyes and walked closer to me, Alek stepped in front of us slightly blocking his path.

"Get out of my way"

"No", they both stood there glaring at each other, I rolled my eyes and stepped out from behind his back.

"Both of you stop it! Mikey, I need you to call the doctor".

"You're taking him to the hospital? They are going to ask questions!"

"No", I let out a frustrated sigh," call the doctor".

"Oh! Give me a sec", he turned around and began typing on his phone, I looked down to Alene and saw that he began bleeding from his nose.

"Tell him to fucking hurry!" I started walking up the stairs when someone bumped into my legs.

"Ali?"

"What's up bee?"

"Who's that?"

"His name is Alene", she got up on her toes trying to get a good look at him.

"Why is he bleeding?"

"Bee."

"What?" she looked at me with a confused face but the silence between us was too loud to misunderstand,"Oh... you can take him to my room".

"It's okay bee, h-"

"I want you to take him to my room, I'll take care of him with you", I gave her a small nod then she began walking towards her room with me behind her. Once inside, I slowly set him down on her bed, and a second later the doctor came in.

"Sorry i'm late, is this the patient".

"Yes'', bee replied as she stood next to Alene, eyeing the doctor as he came close to them. He began to inspect his injuries and checked his pupils," he has a concussion, i'll give him some analgesic for the pain but make sure he gets plenty of rest. How did he obtain the other injuries?" he asked as he lifted his shirt, the sight made bee gasp as his stomach showed the signs of abuse he suffered.

Blue and black bruises, untreated burns, and he had multiple cuts on his stomach most of them recently while others were already healed. "Please excuse me for a moment", the doctor stepped out in a hurry and came back two minutes later with a pole, and hung the IV drip bag on it before inserting the needle in his arms. The whole time, Alene was unconscious so I felt a bit relieved that he didn't feel anything.

"He has three bruised ribs, and is extremely malnourished, luckily none of the cuts are infected but I will make sure to give him some antibiotics and I will lightly wrap his stomach to prevent any unnecessary movements but he should be fine in three weeks". He began to write in his notepad before ripping the paper and handing it to me," you can give him any of these just get them from the supermarket or any drugstore".

"Thank you".

He gave me a small nod before leaving the room, I made my way to Alene and slowly moved a small strand of hair off his face.

"He'll be fine, right?" I looked down at bee and her face almost made my heart break, it's the same look she has had over the years when I was in the same position as Alene.