Chapter 6

Alessia's POV

Fucking Idiots, why couldn't they be patient

I walked into the room to find bee curled up on the bed crying, she looked up with her big red puffy eyes. "I'm sorry", I looked at her and smiled.

"You have nothing to be sorry about", she got up and ran towards me with tears flowing down. I welcomed her into a hug and let her cry it all out,"shhhh its okay".

"I hate them!", she sobbed into my chest and with every cry my heart would slowly crack. Bee has never cried this much, was it because she wanted to be strong for me or was it because they hurt her in a way she has never been hurt before? No matter how much I dislike them, they need to be in her life but they need to change in how they act, especially in front of bee. She is still growing and I will not allow them to corrupt her and change the way I have raised her.

"Bee, listen to me".

"No! He hit you and they insulted you, just because you raised me. No one should hit a woman or anyone for that matter especially if they didnt do anything wrong. Just because he is my father doesnt mean he gets a pass for his actions. So until he apoligizes to you, I WILL NOT SPEAK TO HIM OR HIS SONS''.

I wanted to smile because I knew that she had realized they were behind the door eavesdropping, after hearing what she said I could see the shadows leave.

"Are you okay?", I whispered.

"Yeah, it's just going to be difficult. I just want it to be us two, like it's always been."

I know she has gotten used to the idea of us against the world but I want her to have a family, someone to rely on. Just having me on her side won't be enough, one day I feel like i'll let her down and i'd rather have her be close to her family if that time does come.

"Come here babe", she crawled over to me and slowly sat on my lap. "Take your time, dont let them off easily if they do something wrong but remember they are your family. They deserve a chance, so please give them one". She nodded and took a deep breath, bee got up and gently landed on her feet. She grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the door, and out the bedroom heading back downstairs towards the dining room. When we arrived, she opened the door still holding my hand and began walking towards the table. Eventually, all the boys began walking in and sitting in their respective seats waiting for bee to speak.

"Apoligize", she said with a cold tone.

"Amore, i-", he was cut off by bee once more.

"Not to me, to Ali because you insulted her and hurt her", silence filled the room as everyone looked between me and bee. She let out a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest," she may not be your family but she is mine. Ali is everything I know and she holds a very big special place in my heart, by hurting her... you h-hurt me." Her voice began to crack which were followed by tears, I reached over and grabbed her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm sorry", Alessandro was the first to speak up as he looked at me with a grim expression. I know he didnt mean it, and was only saying that for bee's sake but it did hurt me a little maybe because deep down there was a small part that wanted him to actually care. I nodded and waited for the other fake apologies, and they did come but it felt as if they were daggers being thrown to my heart. There was silence before Alessandro cleared his throat drawing our attention towards him.

"Beatrice, I think it is time to formally introduce your older brothers. They have waited long enough to finally meet their little sister". He gave her a warm smile, which was returned by bee. "Boys, oldest to youngest". The first one nodded and looked over at bee with loving eyes.