Chapter 19

New chapter lovelies! you know what that means... yes, I am definitely procrastinating but fuck it! Btw I just realized I accidentally added this song to an earlier chapter without realizing that It was meant for this scene so just ignore my mistake and listen to the song here.

Photo in next slide: By Pinterest. 

Okay! Enjoy!

**************************************************************

Bee's POV

I closed my eyes as dad held me, when I first came here he was afraid to even pet my head, now he's gotten better at comforting me. Maybe a person can change, i've been here for almost 3 months and it has felt like a dream, a dream I don't want to wake up from. Everyone I love is here with me, even Michael holds a special place in my heart.

"What's going on?" I tensed when I heard him ask that question.

"I can't tell you", I looked down to my lap in shame.

"Why?"

"It's not my place", he looked at me for a minute then nodded. "Okay, want to go get something to eat?"

I was about to say no but my stomach answered before me by letting out a small growl, my cheeks turned red at the embarrassing moment. Dad chuckled then gently picked me up,"come on love, let's fill that little tummy of yours". We went downstairs, when we reached the kitchen he began bringing out ingredients to prepare lunch,"can I help?"

He looked over his shoulder then pouted, it's something I noticed he does when he's thinking. "Sure, but be careful", he smiled as he handed me a small spatula.

"Okay dad".... Dad. Never thought that word would come out of my mouth so casually.

We cooked and exchanged jokes as the kitchen filled without laughter, this was a moment I wish would never end. A moment where I wished I could share with Ali, so that she could fall in love with life, just like I did the moment I stepped into this house.

Alessia's POV

There was this feeling lingering in my chest, I just couldn't put my finger on it, I let out a sigh that caught Alek's attention.

"You okay?"

"Yeah", I looked out the window and allowed my thoughts to go back to bee. She was acting weird this morning, maybe our conversation affected her emotionally. I let out a sigh, I'm going to kill him.

I promised her a happy life, if that means I have to leave then so be it, I looked over my shoulder and saw the triplets sleeping. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the board," psst".

"Hmm", I turned my head to face Alek.

"Hey Ali... i was thinking", Alek began to fidget with his pencil and look everywhere but my eyes.

"You were thinking?"

"Well.. I was thinking, well I wanted to ask"

"Mhm?"

"If you were free this weekend?"

"Uh i think so, let me check", I grabbed my phone and checked my schedule. Since I don't plan to go fighting anytime soon, that's off the table. Bee is supposed to hang out with Alessandro so i'm okay there, and for ballet, we don't have any weekend practices.

"Yeah i'm free, why whats up?"

"Umm would you li-", before he could finish the bell rang. I sighed and grabbed my things, then turned around and slapped three heads.